Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private DayZ memory hack 0.59 and onwards

Discussion on Private DayZ memory hack 0.59 and onwards within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private DayZ memory hack 0.59 and onwards

Hello,

I'm looking for a provider/coder to satisfy my DayZ hacking urges... So I registered to make this post and see if it gets me anywhere.

I only require that you have some experience of memory hacking (WPM/RPM) in any shooter games. The one thing you need most is MOTIVATION. Motivation to learn and improve will make you capable of providing all I need even if you don't have previous experience of making a hack specifically for DayZ.

I don't need a lot of features, ESP and a few misc. features are good enough.

Payment is what I consider generous, but it is subjective. Initially I will be paying regurarly 3-figure sums of euros that can obviously build up into 4-figures over time.

Interested? Add me on skype: taavipwns

Know someone else who might be interested? A succesful referral is worthy of a small bonus...