Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sbot trace and attack

Discussion on Sbot trace and attack within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sbot trace and attack

Hello, i do fgw with some chars. Can i se chars to follow me and attack the mobs near me? Like when is no mobs near they trace me and when are mobs near to attack them. If anyone know how to set it or if is possible... Thank you
Old 01/27/2019, 19:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristy12345 View Post
Hello, i do fgw with some chars. Can i se chars to follow me and attack the mobs near me? Like when is no mobs near they trace me and when are mobs near to attack them. If anyone know how to set it or if is possible... Thank you
you can do this with phbot
Old 01/28/2019, 14:56   #3

elite*gold: 1
You can also set this with sbot from Train Place setting.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Confirmed]Hint Attack Speed and Attack Damage!
05/10/2015 - RF Online - 143 Replies
Sorry Post DEleted! just pm me nalang or add me sa YM [email protected] for those who wanted to ask question about it!:mofo::mofo::mofo::bandit::bandit::o:cool: Cargo: to those newbie & noob who doesn't know how to use CE... just ask me on YM ill send you the video myself on how to lower PT and Level of your armor and weapon and how to hot swap to start for you to lear how to browse and search and how to use CE! ok??!!!! heheheh!!!! To those who Play RFph: i play in CALIX...
[REQUEST!!!] Any program for tracing people, and i dont mean trace trace like ingame.
09/20/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i am searching for a program to trace people. Like to fill in a name, and that the program than says where he is. Can anyone post/make this? Thanks!!!
WTB ACC SBOT SBOT SBOT
08/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
I BUY ACC SBOT .. PM HEREE PLSS ... OR [email protected]
[Help] adding commands to change attack defence m-attack and m-defence
12/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Yeah,is this possible if so can someone give me the run down on how to do it,and maybe if possible the command also does anyone know how to make it so a gm/pm can get more hp,and also what is the id for gmrobes/gold goodluck garments in the 5165 server Thanks help apprciated
WTB SBOT SBOT SBOT
07/13/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I REALLY NEED SBOT [email protected] can trade for ecsro account or money just say what u want seeya