Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Defeat DMA for HP and MP

Discussion on Defeat DMA for HP and MP within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SilkRoad Online Defeat DMA for HP and MP
created by BitVector

Files included in .zip:
1. SRO Defeat DMA.esy
2. readme.txt

- What does this do?
For those people who wanted to make bots and various tools for SilkRoad Online, it wasn't easy, because SilkRoad uses DMA (Dynamic Memory Addresses) in their most important values, such as HP and MP. Using this Defeat DMA file, you can now read your HP and MP from static memory addresses! Here are the addresses:

HP - 0x00010997
MP - 0x000109C7

- Steps on How to Use:
1. Run SilkRoad Online game and start playing one of your characters.
2. The .esy file is used within TSearch 1.6b. If you need to download TSearch, use Google and search for "TSearch download".
3. Run TSearch.
4. Press the "Open Process" button, and then select SRO_Client.exe.
5. Now open the EasyWrite file with TSearch, and select the SRO Defeat DMA.esy file. (Use the open folder icon that is located below the "Found: 0" text.)
6. Click the checkboxes for "SRO DMA HP" and "SRO DMA MP".
7. Now the HP and MP addresses are static!

- Notes:
You can use TSearch to check to see if it worked by creating a new cheat using the two addresses mentioned above. The two addresses are 4 bytes. If you see 0 for the values, then you will probably need to use a skill and/or have a monster hit you once, then the HP and MP will show up. If you want to make a bot or tool, then you must take this into consideration that the HP and MP will not show unless they are accessed by the game.
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-122-1133708336.ibf (1.5 KB, 73 views)
Old 12/04/2005, 19:43   #2

i did it, but what exactly does it do?
Old 12/04/2005, 19:53   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by evulhotdog@Dec 4 2005, 10:43
i did it, but what exactly does it do?
It's for people who want to make bots or tools. Most addresses are dynamic in SRO, which means that once you restart your client, then the address changes, so people couldn't reliably read their HP, MP, etc.

This makes those HP and MP addresses static and readable by bots and tools that you might want to make.

In other words, it's not for setting your HP and MP to whatever you want. It's only for reading it.
Old 12/05/2005, 00:22   #4

Aha. thank you for telling me this, i am very eager to learn about this sort of stuff....im only 14 but i want to get a head start for this kinda stuff ^^
Old 12/06/2005, 11:53   #5

This hack is effectively broken as of the newest patch of Dec. 6th.

The only thing that is broken is the data addresses within the hack, otherwise you can still use the same method to create an updated version of this hack.