Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Many Players Got Banned

Discussion on Many Players Got Banned within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/09/2010, 21:41   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
oh jeez, dont even start, and read my fucking post again you dumbass, im not saying im legit with a loader, im saying that if i used a loader once it is not going to be the reason im going to get banned

terms of use? have you fucking even read it yourself? and which rule youre exactly reffering to?
and IF youre reffering to banning due to innactivity those bans are for 100 YEARS not 14 days

basically, just get out of here, youre not into discussing stuff like this, why? because you can never prove anything, you can only flame at people or make direct statements like 'youre a noob'
thats it
1.Reported

2. Thats is?I said the true in your face!

3.You used illegal 3rd party programs and got pwned by JM.Now you complain about them?How hard you want fail?
Quote:
Woah woah woah, if you're going to attack his statements and ignore mine, I think you're on the wrong forum.

I have read the ToS. Would you like me to quote the part about 3rd party illega programs, account sharing, or the such? Or that all property belongs exclusively to Joymax corp. and they have the right to take any action in stating so?

Face it man, you got banned because of something illegal you did. End of story, either play or not, lol.. People make this too dramatic. Even stating you're legit on a forum that has it's saying "Play less for more" or something with 1k+ posts is incredibly brave of you.
Read it lopasas and accept the truth.
Quote:
honestly, i wouldnt give a shit if id get banned for 100 years, i got my backup anyway
but it doesnt matter, i just dont believe that they look back into your history, look if you used any illegal programs and ban you..
We see how smart you really are,"You honestly dont give a shit" and complain about?
WTF?

Leave this Thread,just leave it.

@Thread;I was boting with a old char 2years.I didnt pay anything on the acc,only on my other account.
And I still didnt got banned
Dunno why JM didnt banned me.
Old 02/10/2010, 00:11   #62

thats why the server pouplated
Old 02/10/2010, 02:39   #63

elite*gold: 20
Why are you guys still discussing something you are & will not be able to change ?
I made this Thread for amusement only.

Its time to close this Thread along with every other Thread that is related to the 100 Year banns.

PS:
Servers are going to be crowded at or after the 22nd February.
iSRO will never change. Mark my words.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2010, 15:02   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
Why are you guys still discussing something you are & will not be able to change ?
I made this Thread for amusement only.

Its time to close this Thread along with every other Thread that is related to the 100 Year banns.

PS:
Servers are going to be crowded at or after the 22nd February.
iSRO will never change. Mark my words.
why at 22nd feb?
Old 02/10/2010, 15:15   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperfreak View Post
why at 22nd feb?
End of MMOSITE game awards and he is right :P
Old 02/10/2010, 21:25   #66

Yea most likely servers will go back to Crowded/Full status after 22nd February.
My theory about the bans: Do you remember the Detection program they used before the 3 stage ban? Im guessing it detects some bots after a period of time and bans the account for 100 years. GM ban will be the 7day 1st offence, 14days 2nd offence and 3rd offence again 100 years BAN.
Again just my personal theory.Tell me what you think about it.
Old 02/10/2010, 21:41   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian2008 View Post
Yea most likely servers will go back to Crowded/Full status after 22nd February.
My theory about the bans: Do you remember the Detection program they used before the 3 stage ban? Im guessing it detects some bots after a period of time and bans the account for 100 years. GM ban will be the 7day 1st offence, 14days 2nd offence and 3rd offence again 100 years BAN.
Again just my personal theory.Tell me what you think about it.
makes sense
Old 02/11/2010, 00:48   #68

Could it be just a fastmade shorttimed decision from the CEO or any employees just to let it look like that JM is still caring about the ban problem .. due to that game awards?

Till now the new hackshield seemed for me to be the first and only real software against botters .. right now i even think, it could be also a trial version, and after the time is over, everything is like before ..
Old 02/11/2010, 02:37   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Could it be just a fastmade shorttimed decision from the CEO or any employees just to let it look like that JM is still caring about the ban problem .. due to that game awards?

Till now the new hackshield seemed for me to be the first and only real software against botters .. right now i even think, it could be also a trial version, and after the time is over, everything is like before ..
what do u mean by a trial version? i think they already have a contract i saw it in epvps news and ppl were talking about the new protection with hack shield,but the only thing that i couldnt understand why they bought it if they wanted to use it for only 2 months
Old 02/11/2010, 06:21   #70

If Joymax unbans the 100 year bans, they will be the weakest gaming company in history, i doubt they will do it. You guys used illegal programs and you got banned for it. They could have just looked at the time it took you guys to get to high level and just figured you were botting or account sharing, face it you got banned, just deal with it, Get a life or GTFO.
Old 02/11/2010, 10:50   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingpotato1 View Post
If Joymax unbans the 100 year bans, they will be the weakest gaming company in history, i doubt they will do it. You guys used illegal programs and you got banned for it. They could have just looked at the time it took you guys to get to high level and just figured you were botting or account sharing, face it you got banned, just deal with it, Get a life or GTFO.
how long do you play silkroad online, as owner Joymax?
Old 02/11/2010, 14:44   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadyz3 View Post
what do u mean by a trial version? i think they already have a contract i saw it in epvps news and ppl were talking about the new protection with hack shield,but the only thing that i couldnt understand why they bought it if they wanted to use it for only 2 months
Who says they bought it xD

I just mentioned, moreover its just an imagination, they could (im not saying they did) just got a trial version to try it out, and after it expires, and thats actually something what they were looking for, they aint buying it, letting the trial time end and let the botters get back as usual .. just a lil mindstormin thats all
Old 02/11/2010, 14:58   #73

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post

thats exactly what ive stated in one of my previous posts.+1
Old 02/12/2010, 12:16   #74

i dont think Joymax need a trial version i mean it is a big company not an individual who wanna try something new and here is my source lol it is ur post alex sry i didnt notice it but i told Noobcake that i saw it here in epvps

EDIT: the trial version is for only 30 days so i still think they bought it
Old 02/18/2010, 02:00   #75

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxoxxo View Post
i got banned after all i do in silkroad 5 years i play this game sorry i love this game my wrong is starting feeling this game like a person there in my family after all that i charge silk alot and i spent my time on it Finally , the game send massage to me Block to 2110 6 Feb 100 years block i need said one thing : Thanks alot Joymax for give me this block i know that mean i lose and u win but really my thanks not for that it's for wake up me from dream i live in it i feel now i'm new person i start my normal life bb silkroad
This must be so hard, you were so addicted mate.
Thanks *** you are back to your mind.