Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Many Players Got Banned

Discussion on Many Players Got Banned within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/08/2010, 21:53   #46

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MrCool_ View Post
i agree with him they need to increas the rates at least 10x for people not to need bots
at lv70 on 80 mobs, decent plvl you gain 6-10% an hour, make that 10 times and u gain a level each hour
70-80 in a day?
please....
3x would be just perfect
Old 02/08/2010, 22:01   #47

elite*gold: 0
and look at goodest part:they get bann from the first round for 100 years..whiout 7days and 14 day..i know about this masively bann because i get banned too on a char lv 53 nuker who was banned 2 times befoer(i used ibot) and on a char whit 70k lv 19 get banned from first for 100years...because of my ipxD(i think....)
Old 02/09/2010, 09:46   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by holy94217 View Post
My guildmate lost his char, they ban him to 100 years and he recaived this mail
Hello, This is Silkroad Online.
Your question has been answered as below.

Dear Valued Customer,
Greeting from Joymax Customer Support Team!

We received your message regarding your account. We regret to inform you that your account is using an illegal program.Our system automatically detects any illegal program in the system thus making it 100% accurate. So we advice those who are using third party programs that is ruining the game contents to refrain from using it. We just want to remind you that you should not use third party programs that will ruin the game play. If you are caught using any illegal program your account will be blocked.

Thank you.

* Joymax will NEVER ask players about personal & account information, password, and credit card numbers, nor will they ever ask a player for a trade.

* To prevent the loss of accounts, we strongly recommend our users change password frequently.
lol i mailed them and i got the same reply xD
Old 02/09/2010, 14:28   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellybubu View Post
lol i mailed them and i got the same reply xD
I guess they just put the same message to all players which mail them regarding this new ban .. Copy / Paste Ftw for Joymax ..
Old 02/09/2010, 14:53   #50

no unbann -.-
Old 02/09/2010, 15:30   #51

A Statement of Shiva about the Bans:

Quote:
Hi,

just a few words regarding the status quo of the recent banning:

It seems like Joymax wants to stay silent on what exactly happened on 6th February, 2010 at exactly 2:10:30 and did not reverse any (wrong) bannings as of now.

Fact is though, that people got banned ...

* ... that didn't use any 3rd party program at all
* ... that used any bot program (isrobot, ibot, sroking, sbot, ...)
* ... that weren't even logged in at that time or even weeks before
* ... that never botted (many staller chars)

... which sounds very random.

Speaking for some testers accounts and myself, not a single 24/7 botting char got banned. Just one level 1 staller char and an ancient low-level goldbotting char, both never had purchased any silk for >6 months.

If they detected this or other bot software, the banning would have been much more massive (not even close to 0.01%) of all chars logged in with sbot had been banned).

This banning happened just the day, all goldbots rejoined the servers and seemed like to stay connected permanently like in the old days (probably they had some temporary working hackshield emulator).

Maybe some employee hit the "auto-prune game" button then, banning a lot of gold bots, but also causing many false-positive bannings.

We will probably never know for sure, but until now I can't see any pattern.

It is also strange, that none of the accounts banned at this very day appeared on any list and the normal ban system (1st offense, 2nd offense, ...) has not been applied.
Old 02/09/2010, 19:13   #52

Lmao. Anyone who got banned at one point or another had some illegal program, on that or another account, in use.

PK2 editing, client modifications, renaming files, bots, loaders, swear filters, and a character using multiclient = possibility of ban.

Stall characters = use of multiclient and/or clientless.

Ancient gold bot= use of bot/ clientless/ multiclient/ loader

Legit player = I can guarantee they aren't legit. Apparently, everyone's legit and only using the SRO game as installed to play all the time when people are banned. Fcking hypocrites you all are.

Look at gold prices. 8-11usd per 100mil, doubled since the bans. Ask any gold company rep online, their gold farmers in a huge part were banned- can you guess how long that ban was?

Most likely, it's a 100 year ban.

I don't get what you're all so waaaa and bawwww about, not one person here is legit and I don't know of ANY legit person period who was banned. Legit doesn't just mean you don't bot, read above smart guys.

Either way, the parent policy states they reserve the right to do whatever the hell they want, because it governs above all else and calls for a ban on illegal 3rd party software, and yes that's more than just a bot.

Really, it's just a game. Either start again or quit, the second you use anything outside of the SRO client to play, EVER, you accept the risk from then on out.
Old 02/09/2010, 19:32   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by shael View Post
Lmao. Anyone who got banned at one point or another had some illegal program, on that or another account, in use.

PK2 editing, client modifications, renaming files, bots, loaders, swear filters, and a character using multiclient = possibility of ban.

Stall characters = use of multiclient and/or clientless.

Ancient gold bot= use of bot/ clientless/ multiclient/ loader

Legit player = I can guarantee they aren't legit. Apparently, everyone's legit and only using the SRO game as installed to play all the time when people are banned. Fcking hypocrites you all are.

Look at gold prices. 8-11usd per 100mil, doubled since the bans. Ask any gold company rep online, their gold farmers in a huge part were banned- can you guess how long that ban was?

Most likely, it's a 100 year ban.

I don't get what you're all so waaaa and bawwww about, not one person here is legit and I don't know of ANY legit person period who was banned. Legit doesn't just mean you don't bot, read above smart guys.

Either way, the parent policy states they reserve the right to do whatever the hell they want, because it governs above all else and calls for a ban on illegal 3rd party software, and yes that's more than just a bot.

Really, it's just a game. Either start again or quit, the second you use anything outside of the SRO client to play, EVER, you accept the risk from then on out.
im not bullshiting here, so explain this:

awhile ago i quit sro for like 3 months, i came back, redownloaded, installed fresh client, launched, logged in completely legally with a fresh client, did some alchemy, logged off and the next day i was banned for 7 days

so stop saying shit that everyone is not legit, bans are random.
Old 02/09/2010, 19:40   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
im not bullshiting here, so explain this:

awhile ago i quit sro for like 3 months, i came back, redownloaded, installed fresh client, launched, logged in completely legally with a fresh client, did some alchemy, logged off and the next day i was banned for 7 days

so stop saying **** that everyone is not legit, bans are random.
So you logged in with a 100% legit client on a char and account thats never ever associated with any 3rd party programs, at all, never once in its entire history on that or other servers did you use a bot, loader, pk2 edit, or on other servers on that account, or multicliented to transfer alchemy materials?

You're saying you're 100% legal? From all ends?

Bullshit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2010, 19:45   #55

Quote:
So you logged in with a 100% legit client on a char and account thats never ever associated with any 3rd party programs, at all, never once in its entire history on that or other servers did you use a bot, loader, pk2 edit, or on other servers on that account, or multicliented to transfer alchemy materials?

You're saying you're 100% legal? From all ends?

Bullshit.
ive used a loader few months before that, how come i didnt get banned then?
ur telling me that if i use a loader once it doesnt matter if i go legit for 5 years after, if i get banned 5 years later its because of the loader that i used once in 5 years?
no, thats bullshit.

and how come my acc, which was inactive for 6 months got banned too? i didnt even log in onto it and it went straight from 0 to 14 days instead of 7
Old 02/09/2010, 19:53   #56

Quote:
ur telling me that if i use a loader once it doesnt matter if i go legit for 5 years after, if i get banned 5 years later its because of the loader that i used once in 5 years?
no, thats bullshit.

and how come my acc, which was inactive for 6 months got banned too? i didnt even log in onto it and it went straight from 0 to 14 days instead of 7
Any server admin for a small or large game with a proper operation could tell you how easy it is to spot irregularities and log them.

JM knows about the gold bots, and just in the last 2 days, prices soured 200% and servers are getting emptier, even the gold companies admit the bans are serious and show no sign of recovery soon.

They work with a system of investigation, because GM's cannot directly ban, they need to overview their files and pick bit by bit until they have a "list" or "collaborative and conclusive" group of offenders before banning.

It is BS if you legit for years and in that case, not fair (5 years? Check you're timing :P) but used a loader once, but that is what you agree to when you press accept on their ToS. It's all Joymax's property and if you break the rules, they can either refer to their secondary policy for banning or go to the parent policy, which flat out says 3rd party, illegal programs, account sharing, etc. are NOT tolerated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2010, 19:55   #57

Quote:
no, thats bullshit.

and how come my acc, which ]was inactive for 6 months got banned too? i didnt even log in onto it and it went straight from 0 to 14 days instead of 7
Its called Ban wave.
You just got pwned by Joymax.

Dont try to tell us now,you´re legit with loader.

Quote:
Read "Privacy Policy" & "Terms of use".
Old 02/09/2010, 20:39   #58

Quote:
oh jeez, dont even start, and read my ******* post again you dumbass, im not saying im legit with a loader, im saying that if i used a loader once it is not going to be the reason im going to get banned

terms of use? have you ******* even read it yourself? and which rule youre exactly reffering to?
and IF youre reffering to banning due to innactivity those bans are for 100 YEARS not 14 days

basically, just get out of here, youre not into discussing stuff like this, why? because you can never prove anything, you can only flame at people or make direct statements like 'youre a noob'
thats it
Woah woah woah, if you're going to attack his statements and ignore mine, I think you're on the wrong forum.

I have read the ToS. Would you like me to quote the part about 3rd party illega programs, account sharing, or the such? Or that all property belongs exclusively to Joymax corp. and they have the right to take any action in stating so?

Face it man, you got banned because of something illegal you did. End of story, either play or not, lol.. People make this too dramatic. Even stating you're legit on a forum that has it's saying "Play less for more" or something with 1k+ posts is incredibly brave of you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2010, 20:47   #59

Quote:
Woah woah woah, if you're going to attack his statements and ignore mine, I think you're on the wrong forum.

I have read the ToS. Would you like me to quote the part about 3rd party illega programs, account sharing, or the such? Or that all property belongs exclusively to Joymax corp. and they have the right to take any action in stating so?

Face it man, you got banned because of something illegal you did. End of story, either play or not, lol.. People make this too dramatic. Even stating you're legit on a forum that has it's saying "Play less for more" or something with 1k+ posts is incredibly brave of you.
honestly, i wouldnt give a **** if id get banned for 100 years, i got my backup anyway
but it doesnt matter, i just dont believe that they look back into your history, look if you used any illegal programs and ban you...
Old 02/09/2010, 20:54   #60

if u know what, u can be banned for nothing, they have all rights to ban u without reason since everything belongs to them... i know it even without reading...
Thanks
1 User