If got the 'error 13 type mismatch'. I didn't got it before but I logged in to my char (I normally use clientless) and then I wanted to do clientless again and it gives that error. When I try to use bot + client it says error 6 overflow.
I tried to install the ocx files again and reinstalled the bot. Still doesn't work!
Anybody got the answer for this?
I got that thing too and it was a Quest from blacksmith in DH I took (Time quest) that made the character ******.
I suggest cancel any new quest you started and it will work
Rsro Ribut Runtime error 13 "Type Mismatch" 07/14/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies Hello guys,
for some reason when im lvling my first char with ribot, everything works fine. But my second char always gets this annoying runtime error after some time and ribot + sro window crashes.
Im having the newest ribot, newest sro so what can i do to stop this error? Googled like an hour for now ^^"
Thanks
PuppetMaster
Different type of error 04/09/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies after installing both the torrent version and the multiple files from the chinese site this is the error i recieve after i click (Y) to install.
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5062/75705188.jp g
im useing vista x64 with all drivers updated.
Now i did try the English clients offered in the FAQ thread, and it installs fine. but that's not for the chinese open beta. Can anyone give me a hand here?