SMS сервис России = SMS service Russian (Only for Russia)
I buyed 850 silks via Platezh.ru (Visa/Master Card), just translate with google translator () and read carefully all text... (There are if you can't get a reserved руб. then just enter code what you can find in your online bank account payments section).
Lol I would never buy silk on rsro , its better give 10€ more and buy silk on isro and play.
Buy on rsro and get banned , becuse they dont like ur nick LOL
It sucks
Umm are you thick headed or somethin?...We already clarified that the reason ppl got banned was because they had gold bot looking names and this has been said since the first day.
Plus on top of that all you had to do was contact support and tell them to look further into it and they would unban you.
Umm are you thick headed or somethin?...We already clarified that the reason ppl got banned was because they had gold bot looking names and this has been said since the first day.
Plus on top of that all you had to do was contact support and tell them to look further into it and they would unban you.
nah bullshit ;p it has nothing to do with goldbot names , and they won't unban u xD same retarded admins as joymax , they don't even listen
a lot of russian friends of mine contacted and they all got the same answer from the computer answering machine and they had made the names perfectly normal and they got kicked because of the name
it's just a start we should let them have fun after 1 ,2 years they will get tired of gay rules and sro will be same as always
nah bullshit ;p it has nothing to do with goldbot names , and they won't unban u xD same retarded admins as joymax , they don't even listen
a lot of russian friends of mine contacted and they all got the same answer from the computer answering machine and they had made the names perfectly normal and they got kicked because of the name
it's just a start we should let them have fun after 1 ,2 years they will get tired of gay rules and sro will be same as always
1-2 years isnt that a bit much `? i would be with 6 chars 90 ff in this time <.< clientless ftw
1-2 years isnt that a bit much `? i would be with 6 chars 90 ff in this time <.< clientless ftw
;p yea sure if they let you play
but I am talking out of experience from isro
even if these people fight botters and people with weird names , they will get tired of it sooner or later , atleast a adult will be , best thing is to get a 13 , 14 year old kid to do these banning stuff , because they never get tired and it's kinda fun for them
Before I got blocked, I talked to a russian friend lives in israel ( same as me eheh )
he told me we (who lives in Israel )be able to charge via the sms too,
silk rsro by sms 06/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies I buyed silk maybe 1 month ago , but today i got a massage with some kind of requirement of code ? can somebody now what about it ?
Rsro; Silk Problem 04/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies I bought silk yesterday and I did not recieve'em yet. I wonder if its about the easter days? because before I got them in less than six hours.
Does someone have the same problem as I do?
regards
WTT ZEUS 56 LVL WARRIOR/CLERIC FOR RSRO ACC OR CSRO ACC I CAN SELL FOR RSRO SILK TOO. 01/30/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies Hi So here is pics.
http://www.ipix.lt/images/95887513.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/72850057.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/68547213.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/28065960.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/93470293.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/25575292.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/25506344.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/20175647.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/95713366.jpg
WTS Rsro silk 01/29/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies I CAN BUY YOU SILK ON RSRO FOR SILKROAD CHAR PM ME YOUR OFFER
[rSRO] Silk 01/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 29 Replies http://paybar.ru/view_price.php?id=64
Is this real :S?
:confused::confused::confused: