;p yea sure if they let you play
but I am talking out of experience from isro
even if these people fight botters and people with weird names , they will get tired of it sooner or later , atleast a adult will be , best thing is to get a 13 , 14 year old kid to do these banning stuff , because they never get tired and it's kinda fun for them
if they would gimme money i would do the ban thingi too but i wouldnt bann friends keke
If you are 16+ years old you can get visa/master card via your bank and buy silks.
SMS system are making only to Russia,Lithuania,Latvia,Estonia,Ukraine,Belarus Republic,
I am from Lithuania and tried to buy silk by SMS, but a saw that only Russian citys were applied. Now only Russians can buy by SMS. :|
anyone here from UK who registered on platezh.ru?? i tried xx times and always same error
Quote:
Карта с таким номером не может быть зарегистрирована
by google translate
Quote:
Map with this number can not be registered
help please
btw, i bought silks from terrabank 24hours ago and i didnt received them yet... when i trying write something on their forum they say write to support and close thread but support didnt answer... i think they are fuking retards and dont know english
Umm are you thick headed or somethin?...We already clarified that the reason ppl got banned was because they had gold bot looking names and this has been said since the first day.
Plus on top of that all you had to do was contact support and tell them to look further into it and they would unban you.
i got banned and i was not goldboting lol
its because of my nick , and wtf i know how should it be in game when letters are not same when i write here and ingame lol
Could someone make a guide on to buy with a credit card because i am having trouble.
we all have trouble when buying silk via card :/ I believe we have to wait few weeks then they will fix all this ****,and then I think we all could buy silk
silk rsro by sms 06/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies I buyed silk maybe 1 month ago , but today i got a massage with some kind of requirement of code ? can somebody now what about it ?
Rsro; Silk Problem 04/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies I bought silk yesterday and I did not recieve'em yet. I wonder if its about the easter days? because before I got them in less than six hours.
Does someone have the same problem as I do?
regards
WTT ZEUS 56 LVL WARRIOR/CLERIC FOR RSRO ACC OR CSRO ACC I CAN SELL FOR RSRO SILK TOO. 01/30/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies Hi So here is pics.
http://www.ipix.lt/images/95887513.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/72850057.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/68547213.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/28065960.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/93470293.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/25575292.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/25506344.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/20175647.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/images/95713366.jpg
WTS Rsro silk 01/29/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies I CAN BUY YOU SILK ON RSRO FOR SILKROAD CHAR PM ME YOUR OFFER
[rSRO] Silk 01/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 29 Replies http://paybar.ru/view_price.php?id=64
Is this real :S?
:confused::confused::confused: