Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question for the expierienced?

Discussion on Question for the expierienced? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question for the expierienced?

Good Evening everybody, who still pays attention to this section.

My question is simple, yet probably anoying.
What i would like to ask is - what are the best silkroad server files to work with and where is a decent place to find all of the working ones?

I did boot up a server once a few years ago, when i had less knowledge, but i would like to take it a bit more serious and actually try and create something, i simply finished with my previous project that i worked on for 6 months coding and i would like to take on some new things and challenges.

So if someone could post here some decent links to files and perhaps some heads up with thing, i would really appreciate it.

Thank you.