Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iSro - Sbot and Vip

Discussion on iSro - Sbot and Vip within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iSro - Sbot and Vip

Hey, so on sbot site it says it doesnt work without vip on sro, is it true? some people say it works without vip anyone knows for sure? And what i need to buy to have vip in sro?

and is there any other bot (paid or free) that works in new isro server xian?
Old 06/21/2017, 18:08   #2

Received Thanks: 1,670
sbot is working without vip and also at xian
Old 06/21/2017, 18:11   #3

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
SBot works without VIP. BUT:
- If you want to play on Joymax Servers (Ceres etc.) you have to be VIP. Otherwise Joymax will bann you. If you are playing on JCPlanet servers you can play without VIP. JCP does not bann Non-VIPs. But you will often get a disconnect if the server is full. VIP protects you from that. At least a bit.

In order to get VIP you have to buy Premium Silk (JM) or C-Coin (JCP). After that you have to spend this Silks/C-Coins in the Premium Silk/C-Coin Mall. One day later you will receive VIP. Important to know: VIP is working "period-based". Not like Premium where you have 28 Days independently of the activation date. VIP period starts at the first day of every month and will end on the last day of every month. Thats why you should buy during the first days of every month not during the last few days of a month.

phBot is the only alternative for iSRO. But it is basically the same with SBot. If you want to be totally safe you have to be VIP since X-TRAP won't send any packages. Which means that they can not detect your char under VIP status.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/22/2017, 05:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
- If you want to play on Joymax Servers (Ceres etc.) you have to be VIP. Otherwise Joymax will bann you. If you are playing on JCPlanet servers you can play without VIP. JCP does not bann Non-VIPs. But you will often get a disconnect if the server is full. VIP protects you from that. At least a bit.

In order to get VIP you have to buy Premium Silk (JM) or C-Coin (JCP). After that you have to spend this Silks/C-Coins in the Premium Silk/C-Coin Mall. One day later you will receive VIP. Important to know: VIP is working "period-based". Not like Premium where you have 28 Days independently of the activation date. VIP period starts at the first day of every month and will end on the last day of every month. Thats why you should buy during the first days of every month not during the last few days of a month.

phBot is the only alternative for iSRO. But it is basically the same with SBot. If you want to be totally safe you have to be VIP since X-TRAP won't send any packages. Which means that they can not detect your char under VIP status.
best explained,
Old 06/22/2017, 10:50   #5

Phbot has a better clientless feature but a worse autowalk. Keep that in mind.

Quote:

Can u tell me one thing:

I use a joymax account and play on aeolus. I charge silk via joymax site will I get VIP?
Old 06/22/2017, 12:04   #6

Quote:

So even if i buy 20silks and spend them i can still get VIP or i need to buy something large like premium?
Old 06/22/2017, 12:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerrLauert View Post
Phbot has a better clientless feature but a worse autowalk. Keep that in mind.

Can u tell me one thing:

I use a joymax account and play on aeolus. I charge silk via joymax site will I get VIP?

Yes. But keep in mind that you have to buy Premium Silk.
And make sure that you are going to buy Premium Silk Items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evaldaskowka View Post
So even if i buy 20silks and spend them i can still get VIP or i need to buy something large like premium?
In theory, yes. Some people say VIP Iron is enough (1-99 Prem Silk/C Coin). Some others recommend to get Bronze.
Old 06/22/2017, 13:55   #8

I only heard bronze (and ofc everything above) is enough
Old 06/22/2017, 14:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerrLauert View Post
I only heard bronze (and ofc everything above) is enough
But to bot 24.7 you need silver vip am i right? Cause only after silver and up you dont have fatique? Correct me if im wrong.
Old 06/23/2017, 01:43   #10

Quote:
But to bot 24.7 you need silver vip am i right? Cause only after silver and up you dont have fatique? Correct me if im wrong.

Thats only for Ephesus I think.
On Aeolus and Xian you have the fatigue system with every YIP rank.
Interesting here is: If you are reconnecting after the first 5 hours are finished you can relog in town. After that your bar is full again. But you have to make sure that you do not relog before that 5 hours are finished. Also you have to avoid relogs outside town and disconnects in general. They also count as relog.
Old 06/23/2017, 10:02   #11

if i start the sbot... it tells me to dl the newest sbot version.... but i got the newest? 2.0.92 right?
Old 06/23/2017, 13:50   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmidy1991 View Post
if i start the sbot... it tells me to dl the newest sbot version.... but i got the newest? 2.0.92 right?
v.2.1.4 is the current one. they updated it right into the forum.

Old 06/23/2017, 23:44   #13

Quote:
Thats only for Ephesus I think.
On Aeolus and Xian you have the fatigue system with every YIP rank.
Interesting here is: If you are reconnecting after the first 5 hours are finished you can relog in town. After that your bar is full again. But you have to make sure that you do not relog before that 5 hours are finished. Also you have to avoid relogs outside town and disconnects in general. They also count as relog.
i heard you have to relog every 2 hours doesnt matter where to refresh it, it worked for me.
Old 06/25/2017, 00:05   #14

Quote:
i heard you have to relog every 2 hours doesnt matter where to refresh it, it worked for me.
For me it is not working with the 2h hour relog cycle.
I know that it works for some people. Also relog outside town works for some.
But most players have to relog in town. I have a friend who relogged outside town for a long time. But suddenly he had to relog in town. Otherwise no time was added to his bar.

Also good to know: You do not want to relog every 120 minutes if you have a PT in B3/B4 :P
Old 06/25/2017, 11:49   #15

Quote:
For me it is not working with the 2h hour relog cycle.
I know that it works for some people. Also relog outside town works for some.
But most players have to relog in town. I have a friend who relogged outside town for a long time. But suddenly he had to relog in town. Otherwise no time was added to his bar.

Also good to know: You do not want to relog every 120 minutes if you have a PT in B3/B4 :P
Yesterday one player told be that this bug was fixed, now when anyone relog's bar is not refreshed, i can confirm this. Does it still work for you?
Anyway i don't have vip so i get disconnected alot, and yeah wouldn't want to leave party.