Wow dude u missed the best part, tried to search for the alst scene at youtube but all i found was "OWNED BY COPYRIGHTS" here is the entire movie xD sorry for multiple links, i think its in english.
WTT iSRO(RedSea)lvl 106 character for rSRO Artemis character! 09/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies Hey guys/girls,
I want to trade my lvl 106 rogue/bard on RedSea server.
Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution
Character information:
-name : SrO_Diabolik
-build : rogue/bard full STR
-skills : rogue/bard lvl 106 with skills up to date with about 250 k sp left
-items:+2 +3 items with blue,101+5 dagger crit 18,shield 101+5 br 18
-never banned
WTS Rsro 59lvl Character 07/13/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies 59 lvl Nuker
Fire/Cold/Lightning
Pure INT
with Armor + Weapon (U can Start to hunt Immidiatly)
50FF
"I make it for gold bot , but i make another wizz , so i dont need that character now " I will give u to check the character first ,no problem :)
U can offer me for silks or something else , Simple " i want Collecting pet " :P
[HELP] rSRO Character creating 04/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies Okay, hi all who reading.
The problem is CHARACTER name, just take a look at this ---king SS.
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/xFlyer/t h_SRO2010-04-0600-09-45_84.jpg
Ye, yeeee... dungy sh!t..! The name is RUSSIAN, but it sayz "Invalid".
This could really sucks.
[RSRO] Character choose 04/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies Hello. I want to start on RuSro, because i really bored ksro (btw my lv 95 ksro wiz is for sale;))
I have a simple question:
What kind of character should i start on RuSro?
Wizard/Bard?
Wizard/Cleric?
Rogue/Bard?
Rogue/Cleric?
Nuker?
pls if u write your opinion, write your reasons too :)