Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RSRO] Character choose

Discussion on [RSRO] Character choose within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RSRO] Character choose

Hello. I want to start on RuSro, because i really bored ksro (btw my lv 95 ksro wiz is for sale)
I have a simple question:
What kind of character should i start on RuSro?
Wizard/Bard?
Wizard/Cleric?
Rogue/Bard?
Rogue/Cleric?
Nuker?

pls if u write your opinion, write your reasons too
Thanks for helping me in choose^^
Best regards.

EDIT: I forgot to ask about that if they ban botters, who don't buy silk?
Old 03/31/2010, 20:04   #2

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Wizard/Bard to 90, for lvling (noise / speed) and then delvl bard and get Cleric (for pvping / uniques)
Old 03/31/2010, 20:48   #3

elite*gold: 20
I guess you played some of those Builds already. Int Eu Chars are harder to play cause of gap and equip and so on, Str chars survive more, Cleric needs more SP, Subbard require less SP .. if you like Rogue, go Rogue with Cleric .. good Uniquehunter, nice in Pvps when you skill later Dagger along; you can play cleric on parties if you skill the buffs ..
Old 03/31/2010, 21:33   #4

hm thank you for the answers, i guess, i will start a wizard bard. It doesn't need too much sp, so i can go with gap2-4 if i lv up only required skills (attack skills, and speed and noise)
It will be good, because if i go high with this char, i can farm another at ongs with this.

Btw can u tell me anything about that if Do they banning bots without silks?
Old 03/31/2010, 21:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by concludeit View Post
hm thank you for the answers, i guess, i will start a wizard bard. It doesn't need too much sp, so i can go with gap2-4 if i lv up only required skills (attack skills, and speed and noise)
It will be good, because if i go high with this char, i can farm another at ongs with this.

they ban even if u have silk...
Old 03/31/2010, 22:25   #6

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Botting or using any third party programs is AGAINST THE RULES, doesnt mather if u kiss admins ***
all silk-talk from isro is complete BULLSHIT.

SO.... Botting gets you banned sooner or later.

now ya know
Old 04/01/2010, 11:09   #7

mhm taking wizz/bard for faster leveling... **** stupid tactics ;] 1st lvl 90 wizz in artemis server is wizz/clerlic and i can easily have my skills at my lvl with using sp ticket and 0-3 gap all the time with wizz/cler also its easier to grind since i can kill giants/uniques without bigger problems so i would offer u a sub cler not bard,and for the main mhm... pick which one u like the most. so far atleast in artemis we dont have alot of action like job wars pvp's and so on only unique killing