Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Returning player

Discussion on Returning player within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Returning player

Hi there,

I have not played this game in a while and I wanted to get back to my older char but can't find it. Is there a way to see what my char name was and on what server it was on?
Old 08/19/2017, 21:41   #2

elite*gold: 23
nope, also theres possibility u quit before servers merge and if u dont know what server it was on, its impossible, i lost 2x gbot partys and my main char too... although i would advice go for pservers because isro is total garbage even worse then it was been
Old 08/20/2017, 11:44   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
The servers were merged as lemonrole said. Many people lost characters. If you weren't interested in starting over, I'd suggest coming to a private-server, as there's many to choose from which fit everyone's tastes.
Old 08/21/2017, 01:00   #4

elite*gold: 261
Why did people lose characters? They´re still there on the new server or am I wrong.
Old 08/23/2017, 14:24   #5

before merging everybody should move his stuff to the new merged server , otherwise it gonna be deleted !
it was like this as far as i remember !
Old 08/27/2017, 03:07   #6

what is about this jcplanet silkroad ? Its official silkroad and its cape 90 . Is it worth joining ? I didnt play original silkroad since 4 years . But iam tired of pservers also
Old 08/30/2017, 01:13   #7

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0Onlik3 View Post
what is about this jcplanet silkroad ? Its official silkroad and its cape 90 . Is it worth joining ? I didnt play original silkroad since 4 years . But iam tired of pservers also
not worth it. it's pay to play with fatigue system

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Undine Items/Rupees (Returning Player)
01/10/2014 - Rappelz Trading - 6 Replies
Hello guys, basically long story short is that I used to play back in the earlier epics but gave up, now out of the blue I have some fresh inspiration to begin playing again.. However the cash shop is fairly steep and it looks like it'll be easier to just buy some stuff illegally.. haha. So yeah open to pretty much anything really, but it MUST be on Undine Server (thats where my main is lv 110 currently) Not really into buying an account, as this Rappelz run is for nostalgic purposes. ...
Returning player and i need info
11/03/2012 - Atlantica Online - 4 Replies
i decided to come back to the game after like 2-3years and i was wondering how much money would i need to come back with no problems. my character was 101-102 and i had a bunch of mercs 70-100. the main thing im asking is how much would it cost me to get +0 gear around this level for all my mercs and upgrade my spartan/druid/sheriff/elementalist/pirate to an appropriate rank. also i'll probably be looking to buy/trade for gold so helping me out would probably be beneficial if you're a gold...
Long Returning Player looking for help
09/25/2012 - Final Fantasy XIV - 0 Replies
Ok so I'm returning, stopped playing after the fateful tsunami tragedy, looged in I used to be on rabenastre now I'm on Balmung, still a conjurer and I have more than a few items in my bag with a red X beside, not sure what to do.... so should I just scrap everything and start a new character?
Old returning player looking for a CO guide
04/06/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
So ive been off CO for a long time im really looking for any1 in lightning server or any server to atleast be my friend :P Heres the thing im returning i currently have 3 tq $25 cards from gamestop and dont know what i should do with em Only serious answers Mabe its been 1-2 and a half years since played Can this thread be moved placed in wrong section Sorry
returning player/bot maker, some basic hacks question
06/12/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hi all, As school is over i picked up this game again. Last time i played was August 2007. A couple things i noticed: DM quit along with a lot of other respected epvpers. It was reasonable since i quit too. And now i won't be as much of a full-time hardcore as before, just play CO once in a while for fun and to pass time i guess. I nearly lost all my friends, and my main items char acct was hacked... so i lost about 100~300 hours of gameplay but oh well... My question is, since...