Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where to goldbot with lvl 42 goldbots?

Discussion on Where to goldbot with lvl 42 goldbots? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where to goldbot with lvl 42 goldbots?

Where to goldbot with 8 lvl42 chinese int goldbots? I have done olny fire mastery, so here is 2nd question: what skills should I put(I have~9,5k sp)?
Old 12/29/2009, 02:38   #2

U should choose cold and lighting (sungsung)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2009, 12:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by draculacc9 View Post
U should choose cold and lighting (sungsung)
Fire/cold/lighting or cold/lighting?(weapon: spear)
Old 12/29/2009, 12:30   #4

i'd say just plain light/fire... gold boting revolves around one hiting mobs, so you'd be farming them a few lvls lower (i'd sugest golems, theyre not crowded from company bots and are good for your level) and you need both trees to have enough nuke skills to can keep killing without to be stuck for 2-3 secs after every nuke cuz of the cooldowns. for 3rd i'd say ice for the buffs
Old 12/29/2009, 14:33   #5

how can we login and play when there are losers around like you :S
Old 12/29/2009, 14:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by destro273 View Post
how can we login and play when there are losers around like you :S
Well I"m goldboting to get gold. I want to sell this gold, to buy premium and be in 24/7 during my pfarm. People like me, who hold only ~10 chars in are not the worst. Goldbot companies make servers crowded. It"s not my fault, it"s joymaxes and goldbot companies fault.