Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GoldBots

Discussion on GoldBots within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GoldBots

Hey,

so, i am running goldbots on the server Tigris. they are lvl 26 now but cant lvl further because no spot to go to..

I am looking for a lvl 64+ wizz to plvl my 8 goldbots to lvl 35+ i will pay with 50 silks and i can put them in your academy so when they reach 40 they will be graduated.

I will log all the goldbots so no worries for that.. and they have 0 gap so it will go very quick!!!

OR

i would like to by a lvl 64+ wizz/cleric or wizz/bard

Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GoldBots Question!
10/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hey guys.. I've decided to make myself 4 Goldbots.. But I dont know what to pick.. 3wiz/bard and 1warlock/cleric or 3wiz/bard and 1 warrior/cleric or 4 wiz/bards? Please help me thx<3!
Question About Goldbots
08/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hey mates. Anyone tried make gold bots,and let them stay in AUTOshare party? Maybe its better then they are seperately? :mofo:
goldbots
04/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
I always see all the goldbots with the names sjsj1 sjsj2 sjsj3 or smthing like that. I wanted to ask how to do that? I have Sbot so I don't mind having a lot of clients or so, but how I define them how to move spots \ change armors or whatever they do. Thnks in advance.