Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with char detection

Discussion on Problem with char detection within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with char detection

when i start the bot .. it doesnt detect my character info
Old 12/24/2009, 11:00   #2

*** must have forgotten you when he gave us inteligence.....there is already another topic for bots, go there!
Old 12/26/2009, 07:34   #3

Lol yea, use search button

Similar Threads Similar Threads
no char detection
07/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
my friend plays swsro2 with db bot v 0.8 and res 1280 x 1024 full screen but the bot doesnt detect his character anymore. His character is lvl 118 at 83%. He tried deleting skill cfg but that didnt help. any ideas?
new addon char detection problem
05/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
the bot dosent detect my char on 9500 port but works well in 9000 port i have win7 x64 i tried running all as admin and even tried to run as xp3 comptability mode and even deleted silkcfg :/ any solution for that??:confused:
SRO-DB Bot Charakter detection Problem
05/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
hey there since yesterday the sro-db bot does not detect my char anymore (no char. information is shown on the top of the bot) it worked great before, until i got a dc. after that the problem appeared the first time... i already deleted and unpacked it again, but the prob still exists any solution? i rly become mad if a problem crops up and i dont know why :D thx in advance
[Help] problem with char creation gives all char pm permission
08/16/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hi I have an problem when i make an account and log on the server and when I made my char then the database gives my char the permission of an pm. I want to know how I can change that do I need to look into my source or databace pleas help. Im using the normal coemu v2 source
Detection Problem? Use Linux! :-)
04/13/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Hi, hab nie n hack bot oder deratiges benützt, das wird aber langsam zeit :-) werd jetzt n bissel nen farmbot laufen lassen das erfarmte Gold meinen mitmenschen schencken und WoW abmelden... naja is jetzt ne nebensache, aber soviel wie ich verstanden hab werden die meisten Bots/Hacks/Exploits usw. durch progs ausserhalb von WoW erkannt. Hier mal n kleiner trick wie mann das ziemlich simpel umgehen kann. Unter Linux gibt es Progs das die API's von Windows laden kann (wird auch...