hmm you can find vent servers arround that are free to use
but free teamspeak is easier , you can find servers with no pass on it in the program and just join and make own channel , or just search on google , free teamspeak server I cant give you mine because of my clan and guild so , just search for it , I am sure you will find some
dont pick any of those guild names xD better think of some better ones
and people who will join the guild first should discuss the name (5-6 ppl so far), not the whole forum
maybe ill play have to think about it
someone here said that the best server is a server that you play with your friends
maybe we should get to know each other a little before we start
ask about what other chars they had, how long they been playing, and if they are willing to buy a prem. Sure iris is "easier" to login but not 24/7 and having a prem will also help the lving process. We should all get the same prem too and farm at the same time.
if you dont plan all this, everyone will eventually be different lvs and some people will quit or they may start botting and just leave guild soon you get higher lv
I've created my char
atm it is still lvl 7 xD but I'm not a noob in silkroad, then I look for playing everyday as long as I can, but I have lots of homework for school so I don't think I'll be able to play 24/24 (if you get me), anyway, my name's Dio, wizard(then I'll put bard too), may I enter in your guild???