Well, Since i have lots of money on iris, i was thinking if I could be the one creating the guild, cause I would be the one to pay the upgrades for the guild.
take something longer it looks cooler when you have a long name above ur head u know , try to make it the longest possible, any name is cool tho , its the guild that counts
lol just come on work together xD doesnt matter who buys the guild , dropdead can buy it now and he is enough gold for making it lvl 5 so why not
plus just think of a name doesnt matter , its the system and build that counts
lol just come on work together xD doesnt matter who buys the guild , dropdead can buy it now and he is enough gold for making it lvl 5 so why not
plus just think of a name doesnt matter , its the system and build that counts
True dat!
edit: lol 666 posts.
edit2: I want a demonic guildname, something that really sounds evil and c00l