Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rSRO The end of CBT and the beginning of OBT

Discussion on rSRO The end of CBT and the beginning of OBT within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
rSRO The end of CBT and the beginning of OBT

RUSSIAN>
Уважаемые игроки!

18 декабря 2009 года заканчивается закрытое бета-тестирование игры Silkroad Online. Благодаря вашим усилиям, мы смогли увидеть и исправить многие ошибки игры. Самых активных тестеров ждут эксклюзивные подарки после начала открытого бета-тестирования. С ними свяжутся администраторы проекта через систему личных сообщений.

А уже 22 декабря 2009 года, во вторник, начнется открытое бета-тестирование игры Silkroad Online, в котором смогут поучаствовать все желающие. Приглашайте своих друзей и знакомых в игру, собирайтесь в большие группы и водите самые внушительные караваны. Интересные события от гейм-мастеров не дадут вам заскучать в ваших прогулках по просторам Silkroad Online.

ENGLISH>
Dear players!

December 18, 2009 ends with a closed beta-testing the game Silkroad Online. Thanks to your efforts, we were able to see and correct the many mistakes the game. Most active testers waiting for exclusive gifts after the beginning of open beta testing. They will contact the administrators of the project through the private messaging system.

And on December 22, 2009, on Tuesday, will begin open beta testing the game Silkroad Online, which will be able to participate to attend. Invite your friends and acquaintances in the game, gather in large groups and drive the most impressive caravan. Interesting events of the game-masters will not let you get bored in your walks along the open spaces of Silkroad Online.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/15/2009, 22:37   #2

elite*gold: 20
Cool thing, i wish every player to enjoy and be successful there

Ah yea, dont run goldbots or i will make Voodoo Magic on you (Sucess rate is definetely higher then fusing a +7 Weapon at iSro xD)
Old 12/15/2009, 22:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Cool thing, i wish every player to enjoy and be successful there

Ah yea, dont run goldbots or i will make Voodoo Magic on you (Sucess rate is definetely higher then fusing a +7 Weapon at iSro xD)
yeah
i dont like goldbots too
The GM's will bann every account who use bot!
Old 12/15/2009, 22:44   #4

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibiryak View Post
yeah
i dont like goldbots too
The GM's will bann every account who use bot!
Thats what they used to say on isro..
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/15/2009, 22:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDreamer View Post
Thats what they used to say on isro..
we had a very big diskussion about the using the bot on silkroad.ru
a most of people dont like the botting and are vs bot
but i dont know
iSRO bot maker have already made the ruBOT
that is not good and they have to stop it
because it ruins the game
Old 12/15/2009, 23:03   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibiryak View Post
we had a very big diskussion about the using the bot on silkroad.ru
a most of people dont like the botting and are vs bot
but i dont know
iSRO bot maker have already made the ruBOT
that is not good and they have to stop it
because it ruins the game
Thats only partly true, moreover the goldbots in my oppinion made the game bad. Remember the 80 cap, reaching 80 without bots were possible, but then, you needed twice exp and Sp just for the next 10 lvls when 90 cap came .. not to mention the 100 cap ..

If rSro makes 2x on SP and EXP at least on weekends, and put a timing lvl limit per day, bots wont be necessary .. or at least something like this, increase the rates slightly, and put a lvl limit, so people enjoy playing.

Now some ppl will say, we can get to 80 easily without bots because we do partyplay, but in same case you have to see the chinese race, which needs lots of SP and they are mostly not welcome in EU parties.

You see there are for sure some ways, and as long as the 80 cap remains, there wont be that much botters (newer players from balthic area wont bot, but players from Europe which played iSro already will bot sooner or later), but if the game gets to higher caps, you wont be able to avoid 3rd party progz which do the dirty work ..
Old 12/15/2009, 23:32   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Thats only partly true, moreover the goldbots in my oppinion made the game bad. Remember the 80 cap, reaching 80 without bots were possible, but then, you needed twice exp and Sp just for the next 10 lvls when 90 cap came .. not to mention the 100 cap ..

If rSro makes 2x on SP and EXP at least on weekends, and put a timing lvl limit per day, bots wont be necessary .. or at least something like this, increase the rates slightly, and put a lvl limit, so people enjoy playing.

Now some ppl will say, we can get to 80 easily without bots because we do partyplay, but in same case you have to see the chinese race, which needs lots of SP and they are mostly not welcome in EU parties.

You see there are for sure some ways, and as long as the 80 cap remains, there wont be that much botters (newer players from balthic area wont bot, but players from Europe which played iSro already will bot sooner or later), but if the game gets to higher caps, you wont be able to avoid 3rd party progz which do the dirty work ..
increase of rates were good
but i dont know
we will see at OBT
Old 12/16/2009, 00:36   #8

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
i hope that those 24/7 sro players wont run gold bots with the forbidden bot -,- 1 main 1 gold bot ok
Old 12/16/2009, 01:06   #9

does anyone know if the OBT will use the same client as CBT? and will we have to register a new account?
Old 12/16/2009, 08:33   #10

you will have to register a new account, because after CBT there is character deletion.
Old 12/16/2009, 08:38   #11

I was chattin with admin 'n mods at ICQ. They said that they will punish bots , even if bot was used for 1 lvl or so. Some players were choosen as "Spy" to locate bots 'n report them. So,my suggestion for bot-players , dont bother try to bot in rSro ,it's pointless.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2009, 11:50   #12

it wil be more effective if they do an account limit each ip.2 is enough
Old 12/16/2009, 13:00   #13

Bots are fine, but goldbots are killer of this game.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/16/2009, 13:12   #14

Does anyone knows how the silk system will be???
Old 12/16/2009, 15:11   #15

Every bot is ruining game either its goldbot or its simple bot the only thing that i tolerate from 3rd pt is Semi bot who only clicks for you so your hands wouldn't tired to much and u wouldn't stress CIMO(csro) company made a agreement with semi bot company and its legal to use key presser but the loop bots and autohunters are disaloved and they ban then and any of Loader multiclienting etc should be forbiden exept keypresser.