Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Forgotten World Bot

Discussion on Forgotten World Bot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Forgotten World Bot

Hello guys,
i have a SBot Account and i would to bot with my Bow +2 Bards and one Warrior in FGW 2*, did anyone know how to set the bots so trace me and give me some Buffs? That will be very nice

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Forgotten world
09/21/2014 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello all , ok i have 3 running servers all 3 use the same database and client and setup exactly the same and running perfectly except for 1 for some reason you can open the shipwreck rooms and as soon as you go in you get DC'ed and the game server throws up this error > "AQ Failed! Log out!! " YES the regions are active , YES the areas are working and there has to be something wrong somewhere that is account based , i have tried everything i know to try and need some help with this one ,...
Forgotten World? 51-60?!?!
02/15/2014 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi i got a lvl 58 Nuker and when i open a dimension pillar i sometimes get to mobs from lvl 51-53 and sometimes i open one and i get to monsters lvl 55-57. Is this just randomly matched or am i doing sth wrong? Ok i got it with the grades -----SOLVED----- VOTE 4 CLOSE
Forgotten World
03/23/2013 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hello , any1 knows how to get reward ( 10 skill point scroll ) for entering fgtw ? it says ● Benefit 2. FREE 10 pieces of Skill point scroll as a reward for everyone who’s entering Forgotten World! * "Benefit 2” will be distributed by “So-Ok” NPC from 16th to 23rd of April, 2013. that means from 16th march or from 16th april ?
forgotten world?
11/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hey i have a question. how do i get 1 star shipwrecked? im lv 110. but everytime i use the dimension hole i end up with 108 elites which i cant solo myself. i play on diamond.
Forgotten world...
02/03/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi, yesterday i was first time in forgotten world with my friend and other 2 guys... We were kill are mobs till big boss, my friend and other one guy had dc and we stayed 2, i died and he was bard, so i telepor to town and came back, but in that time he killed boss and was dissmised the party... So i fucked up 1.5 hours and dont get anything... BTW that was my story, but i wanted to know when i can get those talismans and other stuff ? Boss droped them ?