Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question with the vps time

Discussion on Question with the vps time within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Question with the vps time

If my vps are in Egypt and want to change the time zone, the server to the new time zone is also coupled ? O continues old time zone?
Old 12/28/2015, 09:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
good

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about Boss time
01/14/2015 - Shaiya PServer Development - 4 Replies
Hi everybody, I wonder if there is a way to set boss respawn at specific time? Ex: I just want a boss respawn at 09:00 AM. Thank you.
[QUESTION] Dungeon time
12/08/2014 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Is there any way to the dungeons not record the time spent?
Php time question
09/17/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hay guys I have a litel problem in a php script i have a time like 12:11:12(h:m:s) and i want to show it up in a table with +1h how i can do it? i have used
[QUESTION] skill time/regen time pointer
12/10/2008 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 0 Replies
hi question is: how to change all skill timer/regen timer at once and static addresses in ayoris trainer there are boxes for it but i am using the EU version and there they do not work i also wrote into the RA root address topic that i can't find it for EU (i know how to get pointers and how to single edit skills/weapons/radar/etc) i already found some static addresses but they do not work ^^
Time for my noob question
06/21/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Well Scince i have been on this forum for awhile id figure i would throw out my noob question o.0. Is there any bot that will work fully with private server There ya go all my very first noob question thank you <3