isro ? dont be mad buddy. full of time lag and its pay2win anymore. u wont have any fun or smt i just quit isro. i was 122lv nuker and play now in private servers and definitly i made a good choice
i downloaded today again sro-r and testet the server. i think its realy laggy.
is isro same like sro-r ?
p.s i wanna start a 8/8 pt. if anyone have interest. pm me
well at sro r you can get exp only for 12h (8h 100% 4h 50% , if i not wrong)
and the rates are better....i prefer sro bcz 24/7 exp XD
btw i have no lagg
well at sro r you can get exp only for 12h (8h 100% 4h 50% , if i not wrong)
and the rates are better....i prefer sro bcz 24/7 exp XD
btw i have no lagg
If you guys want take a lookbat
It is my server that i am releasing. We have a great team.
Updatable caps,low rates and new and amazing features reserved for the future!
I want play ISRO.Which server i should start ? 11/12/2013 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies Hi guys , im bored to wait or search private server.
And very like population servers. I want +1,5k ppl enough for me. ISRO opened a new server soon ? I dont want play very very old servers because all ppl reached 120 level and all ppl stall.. I dont like it, i want active server and less 120 lvl players in which server? I want realy active server.Its too important for me please be careful and good suggestions THANKS..
Wanting to start a LC Private Server/Zu starten versucht, ein LC-Private Server 07/20/2010 - Last Chaos Private Server - 2 Replies Hello,
Me and my friends play WoW. We have our own WoW private server. We are trying to make a LastChaos Private server but in order to do so we need someone that knows how to use Linux. We are going to make this server live. But if you want to join my staff and help us out with this then add me on MSN([email protected]) or my Skype (Deathxrogue) I only speak english. I would like it if most of the staff that applies can speak english also. Thank you. Oh yea we need someone that...