Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Returning to ISRO (where should I play?)

Discussion on Returning to ISRO (where should I play?) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Returning to ISRO (where should I play?)

This is a pretty straight-forward question, really. I'm heavily considering returning to ISRO. Where do you folks play, and is there any server in particular you would recommend?

I'll most likely either be a warlock or a strength archer.

EDIT: So, some of us started playing on Themis. If anyone would like to join, please let us know. Also, please keep the comments coming about which server you play on!
Old 01/26/2015, 19:29   #2

I believe you can choose anyone of them. Becuase if i did not hear wrong they will merge to one soon
Old 01/26/2015, 21:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunarsund View Post
I believe you can choose anyone of them. Becuase if i did not hear wrong they will merge to one soon
Interesting, even though I am doubting that will happen anytime soon. They would need a server of at least a capacity of 20k players to pull that off. And that's not going to happen (let's be realistic: it's Joymax).

Do you have any sources, though? Would be interesting to hear more about.
Are you playing on any isro server?
Old 01/26/2015, 23:14   #4

seems a bit weird to me too all servers merged into one you would need a super computer for that so i take that comment back but there will be arround 10. I play on Hades
Old 01/27/2015, 06:33   #5

elite*gold: 50
you have to play in bootes. good one.
Old 01/27/2015, 09:31   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by asanoftw View Post
you have to play in bootes. good one.
Bootes would be the new Chronos, right? Do you play there?

I've been thinking about Themis. Any opinions?
Old 01/27/2015, 09:38   #7

you can always go here and join the most populated server. I was a bit scared when i checked tho. the server with the most players is Merv wiht 18 players. But that might be because there has been an update today

and Obitwo a little off topic question for you. Does this silkroad have anything to do with Silkroad 2?
Old 01/27/2015, 12:53   #8

Quote:
you can always go here and join the most populated server. I was a bit scared when i checked tho. the server with the most players is Merv wiht 18 players. But that might be because there has been an update today

and Obitwo a little off topic question for you. Does this silkroad have anything to do with Silkroad 2?
Yeah, Rev6 is a great resource. I'm really hoping to hear from someone who still plays the game. I'd like to join an English speaking guild at Themis if there are any on here who knows about such a guild. I'm open for other servers as well, though, as I just started.

And no, this has nothing to do with Silkroad 2. Silkroad 2 was actually just closed. The game never really took off, so it is now officially closed. We'll see whether or not they'll try to sell the IP to someone else. I doubt anyone would be interested in the Silkroad 2 IP, though.
Old 01/27/2015, 15:15   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by obitwo View Post
Yeah, Rev6 is a great resource. I'm really hoping to hear from someone who still plays the game. I'd like to join an English speaking guild at Themis if there are any on here who knows about such a guild. I'm open for other servers as well, though, as I just started.

And no, this has nothing to do with Silkroad 2. Silkroad 2 was actually just closed. The game never really took off, so it is now officially closed. We'll see whether or not they'll try to sell the IP to someone else. I doubt anyone would be interested in the Silkroad 2 IP, though.
I will join u in leveling on themis then. But i have to wait on all my pc parts. I will get the cpu tommorow you can see my setup below
Old 01/27/2015, 17:19   #10

Quote:
I will join u in leveling on themis then. But i have to wait on all my pc parts. I will get the cpu tommorow you can see my setup below
Glad to hear that you'll be joining me there!
Good luck getting the PC all together.

Also, I just sent you a PM.
Old 01/27/2015, 18:10   #11

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by obitwo View Post
Glad to hear that you'll be joining me there!
Good luck getting the PC all together.

Also, I just sent you a PM.
the putting together is not gonna be the problem :P it's the waiting part that's killing me