Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why you play Isro?!

Discussion on Why you play Isro?! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Why you play Isro?!

Hi,every one i have a 2 question :
_________
1-Why you play isro?
2-What is your opinion at isro?

_________
Old isro players please answer my 2 question.
New isro players please read answers to get exp from others before you waste your moany..

_________
4Me :
1-Why you play isro?
-I play isro to test new programes only i like the way way how the men make the 0101[Programe] run the 0101[game] .
1-Why you play isro?
-isro= a smart way to make joymax noob company get moany from kids&teens .
Old 10/12/2009, 00:06   #2

elite*gold: 20
- Why you play iSRO ?

I dont play it anymore.
I really dont know why people are still playing this game.
The point of this game is to make a lot of Gold with trading/hunting/thiefing.

But since everyone can buy Gold or just run his own Goldbots the maingoal of SRO is destroyed, thus it makes the game useless & senseless.
iSRO is dead.

- What is your opinion at iSRO ?

Worst game ever.
This game & all his Players have no niveau.
The Players get treated like shit by JOYMAX & they dont have any problems with that, but well thats just normal for patheteic no lifers.
Only Turks & No Lifers are still playing this game.
Nothing in this game is worth a single penny.

I've quit this stupid game right after Aion was online.
Now Im playing Aion with educated people, No Turks, Active GM's, Good Support & a lot of Bot banns
Aion is worth my money & at least Aion is doing something to entertain me.
In iSRO the only "fun" you have is to press the Start button of your Bot & hope for a good Drop.

Fuck iSRO.

@New Players:
Leave iSRO as fast as you can, you will only waste your money & your time.
If not, well than have fun with...
... 3000 Company Goldbots on every Server (+200 Goldbots of Players)
... waiting in the login line for minimum 2~6 hours
... no Support at all in any case
... no active GM's
... losing every PvP if you dont have at least Premium Plus & Devil Spirit
... no Bot banns (All bot banns, except the one where 24.000 Bots have been banned for 1 week, are faked.)
... shitty & boring events
... the turks who are 85% of all Players on every Server.

PS:
Today was a massive Goldbot & Goldbuyer ban in Aion
Yes, you heard right, Goldbuyers get banned too.
And for the haters:
No, Aion will not turn into a Goldbot infected game like iSRO
Have fun with JOYAX & the faked Bot bans, HaHaHa.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/12/2009, 17:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
- Why you play iSRO ?

I dont play it anymore.
I really dont know why people are still playing this game.
The point of this game is to make a lot of Gold with trading/hunting/thiefing.

But since everyone can buy Gold or just run his own Goldbots the maingoal of SRO is destroyed, thus it makes the game useless & senseless.
iSRO is dead.

- What is your opinion at iSRO ?

Worst game ever.
This game & all his Players have no niveau.
The Players get treated like shit by JOYMAX & they dont have any problems with that, but well thats just normal for patheteic no lifers.
Only Turks & No Lifers are still playing this game.
Nothing in this game is worth a single penny.

I've quit this stupid game right after Aion was online.
Now Im playing Aion with educated people, No Turks, Active GM's, Good Support & a lot of Bot banns
Aion is worth my money & at least Aion is doing something to entertain me.
In iSRO the only "fun" you have is to press the Start button of your Bot & hope for a good Drop.

Fuck iSRO.

@New Players:
Leave iSRO as fast as you can, you will only waste your money & your time.
If not, well than have fun with...
... 3000 Company Goldbots on every Server (+200 Goldbots of Players)
... waiting in the login line for minimum 2~6 hours
... no Support at all in any case
... no active GM's
... losing every PvP if you dont have at least Premium Plus & Devil Spirit
... no Bot banns (All bot banns, except the one where 24.000 Bots have been banned for 1 week, are faked.)
... shitty & boring events
... the turks who are 85% of all Players on every Server.

PS:
Today was a massive Goldbot & Goldbuyer ban in Aion
Yes, you heard right, Goldbuyers get banned too.
And for the haters:
No, Aion will not turn into a Goldbot infected game like iSRO
Have fun with JOYAX & the faked Bot bans, HaHaHa.
you have gotta be the most depressing and negative person i know lol, all you do is complain.. at everything!
You must of liked sro at one time, and there must be sumin that kept u playin it for a few years or however long u played it for

I dont currently play, but i love the game, and the positives outweigh the negatives for me
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/12/2009, 18:30   #4

Low_Riders is right, iSRO is getting more worse every day, the game is not fun anymore because only gold company's & turks are spamming each server. Nobody is friendly to you in iSro and you have to wait all day to log on because JoyMax is just ****!
Old 10/12/2009, 20:34   #5

I don't play iSRO. All I do is watch the login screen "Attempt" to login all day long. My experience with iSRO is limited to the login screen only. I have never even seen the inside of a server before!

BTW: What the **** is the deal with "Turks" in this game. I have "ATTEMPTED" to play this game SO MANY times over multiple years off and on and all I ever hear about is "TURKS TURKS TURKS!". What is the problem with "TURKS"?

BTW AGAIN: All the servers I am attempting to connect to right now are on POPULATED status, yet I have been waiting an hour to connect and I am still stuck waiting.
Old 10/13/2009, 17:18   #6

Stay on topic Please
Just Answer the 2 question or Read the answers.
Mods Pleas help and delete off topic Replies.
Old 10/13/2009, 17:50   #7

ah come on guys. Please enlighten me. What is the deal with TURK hate in this game? I have never understood it, although I have never really played the game for any longer then a 2 week stretch. I assure you I am a Turk(I am from the US). I have no real feelings either way on the subject, but everytime I play SRO this is all I ever see in the globals: Turks this and Turks that. I am curious what all this is about.
Old 10/13/2009, 19:55   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iktov View Post
ah come on guys. Please enlighten me. What is the deal with TURK hate in this game? I have never understood it, although I have never really played the game for any longer then a 2 week stretch. I assure you I am a Turk(I am from the US). I have no real feelings either way on the subject, but everytime I play SRO this is all I ever see in the globals: Turks this and Turks that. I am curious what all this is about.
Well, I'll try to explain to you... Turks think that iSRO is made for them. It's international Silkroad, not Turkish Sro, but still, they talk to everyone in turkish, even though they know the person is not turkish. Second, turks ruined the main gameplay in the game. Besides goldcompanies of course... Players used to do trades to get gold, now they run goldbots or buy it directly from goldcompanies, and what do turks do for their money? They scam, beg, insult, spam for gold. 90% turks in Silkroad has scammed/tried to scam, and will do it again for sure. I mean, seriously, Turks are one of the main problems in Silkroad. They are logged in just to **** other people off...

It's not an offense on Turkey itself, it's an offense on those that play Silkroad. If it has turned like this, it's because they think they own everything, which is not true. They need better education, and that's all. One of the main standards of the Internet is NETTIQUETTE, which if you don't know, says that you must be always polite, and more stuff. Every single turk in iSro violates that. If you don't know what it is, google it, it will surely come up on Wikipedia or something
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/14/2009, 00:06   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
... no Bot banns (All bot banns, except the one where 24.000 Bots have been banned for 1 week, are faked.).
true. my test account which was banned has not appeared on the bannlist.
Old 10/14/2009, 00:23   #10

Received Thanks: 2,168
-Why do you player iSro?
I played it when it was great. lv 60 and 70 cap were really nice. Seriously, it was awesome. But to the lv 80 Cap it began to take hours to login...not mention about lv 100 cap. I stopped with lv 90 Cap, but I don't need to know how terrible it's now.
Playing kSro atm. Nice people, some koreans speak english and they wonder how gay isro is.

-Opinion about iSro
No reason to play it anymore. Would be great if there is west EU SRO, east EU SRO, north america and south america sro
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2009, 18:00   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
Well, I'll try to explain to you... Turks think that iSRO is made for them. It's international Silkroad, not Turkish Sro, but still, they talk to everyone in turkish, even though they know the person is not turkish. Second, turks ruined the main gameplay in the game. Besides goldcompanies of course... Players used to do trades to get gold, now they run goldbots or buy it directly from goldcompanies, and what do turks do for their money? They scam, beg, insult, spam for gold. 90% turks in Silkroad has scammed/tried to scam, and will do it again for sure. I mean, seriously, Turks are one of the main problems in Silkroad. They are logged in just to piss other people off...

It's not an offense on Turkey itself, it's an offense on those that play Silkroad. If it has turned like this, it's because they think they own everything, which is not true. They need better education, and that's all. One of the main standards of the Internet is NETTIQUETTE, which if you don't know, says that you must be always polite, and more stuff. Every single turk in iSro violates that. If you don't know what it is, google it, it will surely come up on Wikipedia or something
well I am not 100% agreeing with you , but more like 200% , 99% of turks that play the game aren't living in turkey , they are in NL/GER/USA/UK and other countries , they left the mountains of turkey, they are Bandits < so they don't understand being polite , they are hmm like animals , you can't teach a cow to sit right , well that's exactly the same with turks, tell them to speak english ingame , they say turk musun? ( are u a turk ) lmao I mean wtf xD hmm anyway, it's like you bring a Wild animal in to a Zoo , it won't behave =) I hope you got enough info about turks ingame hf with it xD iSRO = dead and won't get revived easily , make a trSRO < ban all Turkish Ip's , if they really wanna make SRO the best game , they should make it the way that each europe country has it's own game , so this way it won't be crowded and it won't get fucked =)

oyea btw don't get me wrong , I am not a rasist , well turkey isn't even that old to be a race xD so hating them has nothing to do with a rase

PS. I know in each country they are people that fckup a game and are stupid, but turkish people like to show everyone that , and they want to proof that they are THE BEST at being STUPID and Irritating to others ..
Old 10/18/2009, 08:12   #12

joymax will never ban turks ip because like u guys said more than 80% of players are turks. and thy buy silk which give joymax $$. joymax dont care about the player and what they want they only care about the money from the turks..
Old 10/18/2009, 09:15   #13

Received Thanks: 1,303
This thread is getting less usefull and more pointless and racist.If u hate a race it's your opinion don't flame them just stay with your opinion...
Old 10/18/2009, 11:17   #14

Received Thanks: 2,198
Always the same answers here, please keep it clean.
Old 10/18/2009, 22:33   #15

Just another thread that will end up in flame, random warnings/bans and being closed