Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legend of Silkroad (SRO2) - Release Date announced!

Discussion on Legend of Silkroad (SRO2) - Release Date announced! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/20/2014, 20:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
Old 08/21/2014, 00:24   #17

IT SUCKS.
Old 08/21/2014, 08:45   #18

its not sro2... its Legend Of Silkroad, 2 different things
Old 08/21/2014, 10:49   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilva123 View Post
its not sro2... its Legend Of Silkroad, 2 different things
I don't think so. Check your source!
Old 08/21/2014, 16:46   #20

I have to agree with you guys, this game is the biggest piece of **** I have ever seen. One hour of playing the open Beta was enough for me to say this.

I love Silkroad Online, but this... like WTF is dat ???

If they wouldnt have made a completly new game, it might would have been really awesome, but this ? Not really...

Just improve the graphics, charakter, new race, add more citys, monster, uniques, stuff like this and everyone would have played it...
Old 08/21/2014, 17:42   #21

May I remind you guys that his game is NOT made by the same company which made ''SRO 1''?
Old 08/21/2014, 19:23   #22

elite*gold: 2
graphics looks absolutely awful imo
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2014, 21:27   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eifillity View Post
May I remind you guys that his game is NOT made by the same company which made ''SRO 1''?
Actually this company was founded by 2 employee that worked for joymax, and had purchased the rights to the video game name "Silkroad Online"...

Now I heard from someone in the joymax company that Joymax has finally removed there head director of Silkroad Online/ Sro-R and this new Director for Joymax SRO game will begin making a newer version of SRO. The rumor right now in the Korean or *** sro is that Joymax MAY be looking into making cap server's... AKA meaning 1 server will be 80cap, 2nd 90cap etc.. But when I have more info from my source and I have hard proof I will start a topic,maybe..
Old 08/21/2014, 22:44   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by CottonCandyMan View Post
Actually this company was founded by 2 employee that worked for joymax, and had purchased the rights to the video game name "Silkroad Online"...

Now I heard from someone in the joymax company that Joymax has finally removed there head director of Silkroad Online/ Sro-R and this new Director for Joymax SRO game will begin making a newer version of SRO. The rumor right now in the Korean or Jap sro is that Joymax MAY be looking into making cap server's... AKA meaning 1 server will be 80cap, 2nd 90cap etc.. But when I have more info from my source and I have hard proof I will start a topic,maybe..
These people that left Joymax also listen to their community. And they're really active in their forums, just take a look in their

They even asked me what my favorite feature in Silkroad online was.
Quote:
[GM]Lucy commented
I will try to my best to make LOS like Silkroad Online. (I am kidding, too.)

What was the best part of Silkroad?
Would you tell me what we have to accept and improve in LOS?
They really want this to happen as do I, even if it right now feels like having sex with an oldy wrinkly woman when playing the game.
Old 08/21/2014, 23:11   #25

just wait and see,the game isnt properly out yet even, it might at the end turn out to be a great game
Old 08/22/2014, 11:06   #26

Most of the people complaining here started sro 2 years ago I guess..
Old 08/22/2014, 11:44   #27

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
#moved
#stuck
Old 08/23/2014, 18:16   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biboja View Post
Most of the people complaining here started sro 2 years ago I guess..
I started SRO back in 2007 and I loved it. I played the OB of LoS and it was awful...server was empty, animations were horrible, game was poorly optimized and it felt like it was missing some in game sound.
Though I will try again ate the opening.
Also I think you shouldn't say in the thread title that this is SRO2, because it is not. It doesn't matter if someone that worked at Joymax is behind this game, it is NOT Joymax. They still hold the rights to the ip Silkroad Online 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CottonCandyMan View Post

Now I heard from someone in the joymax company that Joymax has finally removed there head director of Silkroad Online/ Sro-R and this new Director for Joymax SRO game will begin making a newer version of SRO. The rumor right now in the Korean or Jap sro is that Joymax MAY be looking into making cap server's... AKA meaning 1 server will be 80cap, 2nd 90cap etc.. But when I have more info from my source and I have hard proof I will start a topic,maybe..
That would be really nice, I would definitely play in a 80cap server again! Do you have any more information about this?
Old 08/27/2014, 14:11   #29

Legends of Silkroad is NOT SRO2!
Old 10/19/2014, 19:48   #30

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
This is waaaaaaaay different than SRO they just used the name.

Tags
silkroad, silkroad 2, sro