Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I 100 FF a noob;

Discussion on I 100 FF a noob; within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I 100 FF a noob;

cant decide which build yet, i want a pvp hardcored one.

i didnt touch any skills or stat points, so its still raw, can be INT or STR.

n yeah its a euro. help plox.
Old 09/28/2009, 11:58   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
-hybrid 9:1 (full int) warlock/cleric (my favourite euro build its a beasssst).(best int euro build)

-Full str Warrior/cleric (2nd favourite, super effective on my hybrid).(best str euro build)

Ofcourse not the "best" but these 2 builds will help you even without a cool gear...with a fb gear these 2 will ROCK

Ignore people who will say rogue... i nuke+spin these characters, and with fire wall they can't do anything, really...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2009, 12:13   #3

yeah i was thinking of a 2H cleric, i'll wait for more opinions..
Old 09/28/2009, 12:42   #4

Pure str (or a 9:1 Hybrid) Warrior/Warlock the two best euro PvP builds put together. I PvPed against one with my nuker and I was 5 lvls higher but still lost.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2009, 12:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Pk I View Post
Pure str (or a 9:1 Hybrid) Warrior/Warlock the two best euro PvP builds put together. I PvPed against one with my nuker and I was 5 lvls higher but still lost.
warrior/warlock is a nice build yeh i like it but if u like the builds which every is using go with warrior/clerlic u will be 1/2 players at pvp zone with same build thats truth ^^ mhm rogue is geting killed easy i myself found only 1 rogue hard to beat he has just normal items +5 set +7 wep etc. but i can easily call him pro since he can pvp FF warrior/clerlic with +6 set some sun/som parts 3-3. and yeh the warrior isnt noob anyway i just wanted to tell u that every build can be awesome even a wizz/clerlic can be good in pvp =] its just for u to choose which one u would love to play the most
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2009, 13:02   #6

hmm, cool.

so is w/w better than w/c ? i want supremacy !!
Old 09/29/2009, 04:54   #7

Currently, warrior/cleric with 2h and ax (and 1h too if you want) is the best but holy spell will eventually be crippled, at which point warlock will be better.

Even without the spell thing tho, advanced reflect is pretty **** sweet since it works at the same time as the 2h return passive (so like 2/3 bounceback) and they hit more on the return than they hit you at 100...and also warlock makes ur char less generic...

Rogue/Warlock is very nice too tho...I've got one of those with more than enough sp for fufa 100 atm (i'm farming for 120ish). I do recommend that you farm at least 50% more than the 100cap requirements tho regardless because 105 cap is closer than you think and farming on a euro is a pain in the ***, so I recommend making it so you are an early fufa 105 (if you simply bot whenever you're not playing as fufa capped during the entire cap, you'll be farmed for the next cap)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2009, 10:34   #8

Its a W/W then.

Do i have to get all skills?, can sum1 plz post a screen shot of their skill pages ?
Old 09/30/2009, 16:28   #9

warrior: dun get the shout skills (which makes aggro) get everything else...
warlock: get the dull and bleed DOT(yea 2nd line or such)
get all debuffs, hidden, hp blood flower and bloodkiss or w/e, get mirage, damage return skills, panic, shadow shield and those higher lvl skills... others if you wanna have more fun...

edit: (lol i forgot to say regards: Red~)
got some screens from skill lines of a warrior warlock, but its not mine... i just got the screens from old time when i used that char for fw (in fw this char is 80%useless with warlock... good for stun and damage return...thats all)

how u made lvl100 no skills no stats? O_O
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2009, 16:46   #10

He made a noob which is FF till 100. he is 30lvl-
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2009, 16:54   #11

Received Thanks: 2,010
Pure str Warrior/Warlock or just take hybrid warlock/cleric
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2009, 01:13   #12

there's a guide But i don't necessarily agree with all of it...

Modifications i'd make are that

Warrior
1) you don't really need axes...they cost a lot of extra sp for little extra result as you already get stun and bleed from warlock.

2) I'd recommend maxing pain quota and screens, but if you do get fences only get them to about 40% absorption or you'll die (except protect, but just get that to a bit over 50%, more than that is a waste)

Warlock
1) I'd strongly recommend maxing Strap/Decayed/Curse Breath...cost less mp and time than the higher level version so it works a lot better.

2) You don't really need the "Ravage" Skills but get them if you want to.

3) Get blood flower/death flower to around 70-80. Seems a bit weird getting a magical attack but there's a good reason for this: When fighting a fire wall user, since you get 100% mag boost from red flower passive and an additoinal 100% mag boost from mastery, using a 98 weapon you should be able to hit decent damage on the fire wall since it has no defense so it's easier to kill this way. Don't max these skills though cuz not only does it cost more sp, but more MP which is important. That's why i say leave at 80 or under.

other than those 5 things tho, the guide should work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2009, 04:47   #13

hibrid on euro does not make sense because your wep gives either phy or mag not both at the same time like chinese

so if u made hibrid gratz for wasting ur time
Old 10/09/2009, 19:54   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maris666 View Post
hibrid on euro does not make sense because your wep gives either phy or mag not both at the same time like chinese

Never said i made hybrid.
Old 10/09/2009, 19:57   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maris666 View Post

Warrior = phys damage

Warlock = mag damage

= hybrid wud affect this build quite alot

Or people will just do it for the extra defence and hp/mp int/str gives you...
Dont be so single minded as to think only damge is important...