I got blocked using agbot today.....maybe because i usd it with sro client.exe
i have some questions...
1) is it necessary to start agbot with loader???
2) when i downloaded 7.13(loader) it says cannot find sro version 1.120 why?
3) how do i start multiclient with agbot?
4) is it safe to use agbot?
1. No it is not if you want to know how to start it with out the loader tell me.
2. What loader?
3. I don't think you can, not that i know.
4. I did not get banned and i use it all the time. No bot is safe 100%
u dont have to start agbot with loader
just copy mediapatcher from ur agbot folder adn past it into ur silkroad folder
then patch it until it says u can now use nuconnecter. then open nuconnecter and agbot then open silkroad ( without loader) and click start.
Few questions about AGbot. 01/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies hey all why do we need loader for AGbot? i want to get rid of all possible chances of a ban.
btw can i do this?
One character with ought loader
Other WITH loader.
Im trying to maybe play the game while the other gets a taxi.
Also: i know you can change the SilkroadErrorSender, does this really help?
Agbot problems...some questions....pls 12/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies well,i use agbot for some days now,got a lv69 rogue boting at snipers,and sometimes the bot attaks 2 monsters,i mean he attaks one then attaks another one without killing the first.....what causes to death:confused:so just if ther is any solution idd be glad to hear it................................................ ......:handsdown:
hope i ll get some answers c yas
The Big AgBot-Questions-Thread 07/31/2008 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies I thought it would be a great idea to create a thread in which everyone can post their questions about AgBot. I got this idea because i noticed that every question about AgBot has its own thread and I think thats not necessary. So if everybody posts his questions here the community (including me but not only me ;)) could try to answer them. To the mods: It would be helpful if u could make it sticky. I know theres a huge amount of question due to the massive amount of bugs and other probems in...
agBot script questions 06/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Is there a website that has scripts for agBot? I've been tryin to find some w/o doing the hassle of making the script. So far I've had no luck as you can tell lol. So if you got any suggestions lemme know:cool:
2 aGbot questions 03/22/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies can aGbot pick items and heal it self ?