Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot problems...some questions....pls

Discussion on Agbot problems...some questions....pls within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Agbot problems...some questions....pls

well,i use agbot for some days now,got a lv69 rogue boting at snipers,and sometimes the bot attaks 2 monsters,i mean he attaks one then attaks another one without killing the first.....what causes to deathso just if ther is any solution idd be glad to hear it................................................ ......

hope i ll get some answers c yas
Old 12/02/2008, 16:00   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChOc0kid View Post
well,i use agbot for some days now,got a lv69 rogue boting at snipers,and sometimes the bot attaks 2 monsters,i mean he attaks one then attaks another one without killing the first.....what causes to deathso just if ther is any solution idd be glad to hear it................................................ ......

hope i ll get some answers c yas
No matter what I did my Bowman still did it, It will be fixed one day , but don't get your hopes up.
Old 12/02/2008, 16:28   #3

same problem with my wizard, agBot doesn't finish monster
Old 12/02/2008, 16:45   #4

do you use first attack and second attack on the bot skills?
Old 12/02/2008, 16:54   #5

yea i use i use 3 skills...and all the 3 skills are in gereneral first and second attak.....that sux.......and also i dont understand how this scripts should be done lol
Old 12/02/2008, 17:32   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChOc0kid View Post
yea i use i use 3 skills...and all the 3 skills are in gereneral first and second attak.....that sux.......and also i dont understand how this scripts should be done lol
Don't use the First/Second attack. Just set all the skills you need as General, he should be fine.

About the script thing, go here.

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2008, 12:10   #7

thnx man.....i placed all general skills....but i decided to take out crossbow extreme skill....lot slower but safe.....that way even if 3mobs attaks me i just dont die hehe.......and thnx for scripts
Old 12/04/2008, 13:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
Don't use the First/Second attack. Just set all the skills you need as General, he should be fine.

About the script thing, go here.

it doesnt work theoneofgod, i always list all my skills as general skills and it still happens.
Old 12/06/2008, 17:47   #9

yep it stills happens......i just took off crossbow extreme.......that way i always got full hp 13K so even if 2 attaks me i wont die hehe thnx any way
Old 12/07/2008, 00:54   #10

i set all skills to general, but bot dont use attack skills.!
why is that?
he use bufs, but no imbue and no atack skills....
Old 12/07/2008, 01:05   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelic View Post
why is that?
Are the monsters you want to kill in the Attack list ?
Go to Config > Monster Select > Put all the mobs you want to fight in the attack section.
Old 12/07/2008, 22:04   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelic View Post
why is that?
maybe u acidently added the atk skills as buffs? thats what i do somethings >.<
Old 12/08/2008, 11:07   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsmiles View Post
maybe u acidently added the atk skills as buffs? thats what i do somethings >.<
That's what skill protection is for.