well,i use agbot for some days now,got a lv69 rogue boting at snipers,and sometimes the bot attaks 2 monsters,i mean he attaks one then attaks another one without killing the first.....what causes to deathso just if ther is any solution idd be glad to hear it................................................ ......
well,i use agbot for some days now,got a lv69 rogue boting at snipers,and sometimes the bot attaks 2 monsters,i mean he attaks one then attaks another one without killing the first.....what causes to deathso just if ther is any solution idd be glad to hear it................................................ ......
hope i ll get some answers c yas
No matter what I did my Bowman still did it, It will be fixed one day , but don't get your hopes up.
yea i use i use 3 skills...and all the 3 skills are in gereneral first and second attak.....that sux.......and also i dont understand how this scripts should be done lol
yea i use i use 3 skills...and all the 3 skills are in gereneral first and second attak.....that sux.......and also i dont understand how this scripts should be done lol
Don't use the First/Second attack. Just set all the skills you need as General, he should be fine.
thnx man.....i placed all general skills....but i decided to take out crossbow extreme skill....lot slower but safe.....that way even if 3mobs attaks me i just dont die hehe.......and thnx for scripts
yep it stills happens......i just took off crossbow extreme.......that way i always got full hp 13K so even if 2 attaks me i wont die hehe thnx any way
Problems with AgBot -.- 08/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies Hey (:
So I have a problem with my AgBot...
I start NuConnector, then I start AgBot and there comes every time this Error:
http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/fspx-1.jpg
I downloaded the package 2-3 times but every time the same...
What can I do to solve this problem?
Please Help me (:
Problems With AgBot 02/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies Last night, I had set up a walkscript and the bot outside Samarkand. It was working perfectly fine. I went to bed, and when I woke up this morning, she was laying there dead and did not go back to town. I checked "Return to Town" to make sure it was correct, and it was on Back to town after death. So when I go back to town, the walkscript is on, but not working. So I manually get my pots and go back out to grind, and when I turn on the bot, it does not work. She just stands there. I don't...
Problems with using Agbot 2.3.14 02/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies 1st Step.
Go in to “Needed OCX Files” folder.
Right click and copy the following files.
VbEcplipse.ocx navigate to C:WindowsSystem32
comctl32.ocx navigate to C:Windowssystem32
comdlg32.ocx navigate to C:Windowssystem32
Right Click inside the folder, click Paste.
Many Problems With Agbot 09/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies Hi,
I'm very happy that there finally is a free bot for Silkroad, but after a few days of using AgBot I found out that it's not really ideal. It probably is my fault, but I have the following problems with Agbot:
- When I start AgBot, my character does attack enemy's, but after a few minutes it is trying to walk away from that spot. It walks away, and then selects an enemy, walks back the whole end, and after more minutes It's far away from my hunting area. My X -and Y coördinates are...
i have some problems to run agbot (rev) 04/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies i have some problems to run agbot (rev)
i read everything so manytimes even on rev6 site
and i tried everything what it says...
ill give u my computer info 1st
windows xp pro sp2
no firewall or anything
pen 3 1 GH CPU 1G RAM