Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto pot.

Discussion on Auto pot. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto pot.

as the topic name said. Does anyone have an auto pot for CSRO or TSRO? because I've searched the whole forum and found nothing of that sort, so if you have one please upload it for me thanks in advance.
Old 09/04/2009, 04:10   #2

YHX nice ***** :P. you dont need to download any autopot have own autopot like isro. press T.
Old 09/04/2009, 04:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zitodef View Post
YHX nice ***** :P. you dont need to download any autopot have own autopot like isro. press T.
does it work though? i know for isro auto pot when i play a few years back you have to buy item mall items to use it.
Old 09/04/2009, 04:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianpanda View Post
does it work though? i know for isro auto pot when i play a few years back you have to buy item mall items to use it.
ofc its works... i can see this thread getting spammed...
lol wtf? when did you ever have to buy item mall items to get the isro autopot to work? you played isro a few years back? you seem like a newb player to me. (unexperienced)
just to make things clear. yes the auto pot works. no your dont have to buy item mall items to make it work. just press " T " when ingame to bring up the auto potion window and configure your settings there.
Old 09/04/2009, 07:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
ofc its works... i can see this thread getting spammed...
lol wtf? when did you ever have to buy item mall items to get the isro autopot to work? you played isro a few years back? you seem like a newb player to me. (unexperienced)
just to make things clear. yes the auto pot works. no your dont have to buy item mall items to make it work. just press " T " when ingame to bring up the auto potion window and configure your settings there.
I played isro when it first came out actually and then i quited isro when i hit lvl 32 at the time. At that time you had to buy item mall to use there built in auto pot. Also are you psychic or something? where is the spams? i only see people who is helping me. I think the only person spamming my tread is you with your first sentence. Any ways that's besides the point thanks for the help.
Old 09/04/2009, 08:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianpanda View Post
I played isro when it first came out actually and then i quited isro when i hit lvl 32 at the time. At that time you had to buy item mall to use there built in auto pot. Also are you psychic or something? where is the spams? i only see people who is helping me. I think the only person spamming my tread is you with your first sentence. Any ways that's besides the point thanks for the help.
You do know these are OFFICIAL versions of sro that for the most part are AHEAD in updates compared to ISRO, right?
Old 09/04/2009, 10:43   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
#Closed
Closed Thread