Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Petition Anti Joymax policity

Discussion on Petition Anti Joymax policity within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Petition Anti Joymax policity

read careful and sing if you think this can help improving sro!
Old 09/02/2009, 22:36   #2

elite*gold: 20
Do you really expect to achieve something with that petition?
Old 09/02/2009, 22:37   #3

I hope so.. you never knew until you try
Old 09/02/2009, 23:11   #4

lol. you're funny
Old 09/03/2009, 00:39   #5

i can say onyl one think, as you write joymax is the owner of the game and they can do what they want with it, they didnt forced you to play it and you can leave it when you want if you dont like their conditions. if there will be 1000 person that subscribe that petition or 1m or 1b nothing will change until the same person will continue to buy silk... use bot... etc...
i dont want to accuse anyone cuz he use bot/buy gold etc.. cuz i do it too and know that the 80%-90% of player do the same.
so if you dont like this game just leave it... there are another 1000 games similar to this or maybe better and f2p, just go to another section of this forum and you will find it or play some sro pserver or just accept this kind of game!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/03/2009, 05:41   #6

Received Thanks: 1,583
every time an idiot comes here posting these petition bs like joymax gives a ****.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/03/2009, 10:18   #7

i think that who calls an idiot is idiot by himself because ~800 players singed maybe more left 1.2k so its good maybe we will finaly get no bots and no gbots and whos cryes this is **** i think you crye because you use bot
Old 09/03/2009, 11:14   #8

LOL and LOL
Joymax dont care about ur petition
They just wanna make money
U will never see SRO without bots
He s not idiot but only dreamer
Old 09/03/2009, 11:21   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiwaxx View Post
i think that who calls an idiot is idiot by himself because ~800 players singed maybe more left 1.2k so its good maybe we will finaly get no bots and no gbots and whos cryes this is **** i think you crye because you use bot
Signed? LOL, 800 kids signed an online poorly-written petition and u act like they filed at the international court of justice against public enemy no.1, aw ***, hope schools startover again, a little social activity can help too.

sheeeet, u ppl never know when to quit.
Old 09/03/2009, 15:56   #10

omg, so what they sign petition? some **** and thats all... joymax are not going to some sites, and etc, if they make vote poll at they site (joymax.com) i will believe it, but now, random ****... like any **** in your country, vote for this kids! pff, no one cares.... IF it is official, all ppl vote, but now its random **** as usually
Old 09/03/2009, 16:45   #11

wtf you readed petition? noobs if jm dont to a **** they will sue company. and if you not try you will never get what you want that petition dosent take your money like joymax so why not to sign it?
Old 09/03/2009, 23:24   #12

I don't know how many times ppl have posted this link and how many times I have called them dumb. Did you actually read the petition? Just reading 3 sentence's makes me wonder what 10 year old kid wrote it. No game can be changedor w/e your trying to accomplish, cause you gotta wait a few hours to login in. You have to wait more, you don't gotta pay ****!! They never said F2P ppl will get all the advantages did they? I am thinking of making a petition against this petition.
Old 09/03/2009, 23:52   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiwaxx View Post
wtf you readed petition? noobs if jm dont to a **** they will sue company. and if you not try you will never get what you want that petition dosent take your money like joymax so why not to sign it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2009, 04:43   #14

lol Joymax dont even check his own forum lol what make u think that they care about this? they gives a #$%% well keep the hope for me cuz im hopeless thats why i left my lv 83 char in there -.- its so corrupt everthing in there
Old 09/04/2009, 05:01   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiduxxx View Post

read careful and sing if you think this can help improving sro!
You know I'm not trying to pick anyone's side, but if i were Joymax and i saw this stupid petition i would sue you for wasting their time. This **** is as stupid as a retarded kid trying to write an essay. SilkRoad online is a free game. Like many free MMORPG they have something call the "CASH ITEM SHOPS" to support their server from running, but it's entirely up to you to buy from it or not. The items in the cash item mall is bought, and use for extra or better benefits of the game play such as exp: gold tickets for more EXP/SP gain after each kill for a certain amount of times, or extra damage scrolls for extra damage, or costumes and special pets that well help you for a better gaming experience. SilkRoad does not force you to buy an of the stuff from the item mall to enjoy the game. For one i've been play silkroad for sometime, and i didn't have to buy anything form the item mall. I can enjoy the game with other people with out those extra items from the item mall. So all in all your petition is an epic fail. If you dare to put this in court you'll get ****** in the *** by Joymax for wasting there precious time. Just a thought though, but you can go ahead and try to sue them.
Thanks
1 User