this is late but, i only get that message when I start botting with SROking, and i get a regular DC message when i unplug my internet. everything was fine of course, up until the last server inspection.
I only get that incorrect version error when servers are full. In other words maybe it's the error message you get when silkroad kicks you out to make room for other players.
Same problem here-.-
I log my char in see there's no char I click "Cancel"
Incorrect fileversion..
I installed it few times other directory etc..
Nothing
Hi everyone, now i think got the solution to this little bug(incorect file version error)...(or at least is working for now) XD
** The really problem is the SILKROAD.exe of joymax (silkroad.exe) doesn´t load correctly the sro_client.exe.** To fix this issue you can follow this steps:
1.- Locate the hackshield folder: "C:\Program Files\Silkroad\hackshield" and then run "HSUPDATE.exe"
2.- Check the new files create, and locate the folder "C:\Program Files\Silkroad\hackshield\update".
3.- After that you have to copy the "SRO_CLIENT.exe" to original folder of silkroad (C:\Program Files\Silkroad), you can rename the original file to keep it.
4.- Execute "SILKROAD.exe" and its done.
I now is a simple solution, but if working for anyone like was working to me, let me know. Have a really nice day.
PD.: Is my first comment, so let me tnx to all joymax team who makes the silk experince better, and tnx to all ppl aRround this projEct. V6.
incorrect file version 03/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies now a days i get this type of error message
http://i43.tinypic.com/rjikw0.jpg
help me :(
Incorrect File Version ? 02/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies Howdi,
got this message after Updating SRO.
http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/ffhrxqh1/lol.JPG
Never got it befor, is that a new protection ? :confused:
Greetz
incorrect file version 10/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies can someone explain me wtf happening ? by the time i use stall network i always get table which says this is incorrect file vesion, please reinstal silkroad.
I tried to reinstal but that doesn't help. What should i do ?
"incorrect file version" 09/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies hey guys , i just wanna know if you guys are experiencing the same problem here: every time i have logged in sro, it either gives me "you were disconnected from the server" or "incorrect file version".
"incorrect file version" 09/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies hey guys i was just wondering if yall have the same problem as i have: every time it goes to the char select window it shows "incorrect file version" or when i have logged in into game it disconnects me or it will pop out " incorrect file version" -.-
Please help me ? Thanks~!