Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

"incorrect file version"

Discussion on "incorrect file version" within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
"incorrect file version"

hey guys , i just wanna know if you guys are experiencing the same problem here: every time i have logged in sro, it either gives me "you were disconnected from the server" or "incorrect file version".
Old 09/15/2009, 18:35   #2

yeah don't start sro with a bot or loader and you don't have that problem^^
Old 09/15/2009, 19:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchNuker View Post
yeah don't start sro with a bot or loader and you don't have that problem^^
not related to that even with original client happen check silkroadonline forums they say they well fix it soon and that happen to many ppl dont worry i have that error more than 30 times