Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How exactly does Torque clientless work? I still dont understand :(

Discussion on How exactly does Torque clientless work? I still dont understand :( within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How exactly does Torque clientless work? I still dont understand :(

So, the Torque tool is a tool that allows u to switch between client and clientless?
Can it be used with SroKing?
Can it be used with multiple clients?
Is it safe to use after the new Auto Login system?

I know it may seem like a noob question but I had to ask cuz i want to use it.
Old 07/16/2009, 11:57   #2

Yes torque is a tool that alows u to change from cllient to clientless as long as u have return scrolls in ur char.
Well u can use with sroking but only in client. Sroking needs the client so u cant bot with sroking with clientless
Yes u can log in multiple chars with torque
using torque isnt safe. And after the new auto login system i think it stoped working because usually torque do 3 log in attempts each second but now with the new auto login system it keeps dcing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2009, 12:09   #3

No you cant use it with any current bots,multi client is possible, wait for update.

Bassically usually SRO_Client sends and recieves messages (packets) from the sro server. Torque can send and recieve some of these packets, but it does it without displaying graphics meaning you use less resources.

Additionally Torque allows you to redirect these packets back to a Sro_client (eg get out of clientless) and then revert back to clientless as you wish. It is more complex then it seems - it needs to fake the whole login process to get into the game.