Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Torque Clientless

Discussion on Torque Clientless within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Torque Clientless

this may be a nubbish question, but must you have sro installed to run torque clientless?

im wondering cause i want so see if i can run it on a school computer :P
Old 07/14/2009, 20:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
Save it in your flash disk along with sro files. It wont run if you got only torque

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Clientless]Torque 2.0
08/11/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 519 Replies
Created by bot90210 and Nick (backo) Version 2.0a is out. Bug fix, will be the last version for awhile. Torque Clientless is a clientless tool for Silkroad Online. You may login clientlessly and control your character through the user interface and 'PM commands.' Features: Server Stats - Will display information about the server's capacity and current state.
Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot!
06/13/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 48 Replies
Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot! You can use Torque Clientless with agBot. :) We (belgther&jw) patched the Torque. Special thanks to Torque Clientless producers. It is supporting only 1 client currently. I will fix it soon. And please press thanks if i helped. How to use? 1- UnRAR file. (pass: www.elitepvpers.com) 2- Copy the Torque Clientless files to Silkroad directory. 3- Open nuConnector. 4- Open agBot.
[Clientless]Torque 1.7
06/03/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 197 Replies
Created by bot90210 and Nick (backo) Torque Clientless is a clientless tool for Silkroad Online. You may login clientlessly and control your character through the user interface and 'PM commands.' Features: Server Stats - Will display information about the server's capacity and current state. Chat - You can chat to people through the clientless interface.
[Torque] SRO Clientless
04/21/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 135 Replies
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6595/aboutc.png http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2374/maincl.png Features are listed in the first screenshot. Download: Download Here! Please do not directly link to the .exe if you post elsewhere. Doing so will likely result in no continued support.