Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SRO-R]Sbot auto login

Discussion on [SRO-R]Sbot auto login within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
[SRO-R]Sbot auto login

Hello guys,

I'm new to sbot in silkroad-r I'd like to use auto login function, sbot said that it grabs the latest valid physically entered information thus it won't be stolen but the problem here that you need to enter your passcode is there an option in sbot to enter my passcode so that it'd login automatically ?

Cordially,
LasTthief
Old 05/03/2013, 20:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
it takes it too u login, and u enable in bot the auto login/restart bot and it will send it too
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tool] SBot AC (Auto Login for SBot)
04/09/2024 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 990 Replies
What is SBot AC: SBot AC is a tool that will automatically load your SBot chars and log them in, and when they disconnect it will relog them. it will make them clientless as well. Also, you can use SBot AC to hide any window (not just SRO and SBot) so you can keep your PC's taskbar more clear. How to Use: 1) Select on the Accounts tab. 2) Enter your Silkroad Username, Password, Server, and SBot Directory.
SBot AC 1.12a(SBot Auto Login)
01/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I decided to release SBot AC here as well as a few other places, it is coded by me and it's clean, and it's free to use. At the moment I am focusing on updates quite often, so if you have any issues or any suggestions please post them here, and I will do my best to fix/add them. What is SBot AC: SBot AC is a tool that will automatically load your SBot chars and log them in, and when they disconnect it will relog them. it will make them clientless to. Also, you can use SBot AC to...