Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Farming at wing tribe chasers (warlock)

Discussion on Farming at wing tribe chasers (warlock) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Farming at wing tribe chasers (warlock)

Hi guys, would like to know whether it is possible for a warlock lvl87 9gap to survive pt mobs at wings lvl85/87.

Btw, it's sub cleric and i'm going to wear lite armor.
Old 04/28/2009, 07:11   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Solo or in a 8/8 party?
Old 04/28/2009, 07:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
Solo or in a 8/8 party?
solo with recovery division...
Old 04/28/2009, 07:18   #4

You shouldn't need to worry about party mobs so much, just the shear number of mobs would be dangerous if ganged. Full INT Warlock / Cleric can survive pretty good if skilled right, I think you can farm there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2009, 07:20   #5

Quote:
You shouldn't need to worry about party mobs so much, just the shear number of mobs would be dangerous if ganged. Full INT Warlock / Cleric can survive pretty good if skilled right, I think you can farm there.
wow fast reply. but i plan to plvl another char there.
Old 04/28/2009, 07:25   #6

Then I don't know.

If you are running a plvl at mobs your level, it will be terribly slow, and the chances are you will keep dying. (I thought you meant a party mob now and then like a 4/4 party)

Roc mt is dead now, there's huge spawn rate, you should level your character first Imo.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2009, 07:29   #7

Quote:
Then I don't know.

If you are running a plvl at mobs your level, it will be terribly slow, and the chances are you will keep dying. (I thought you meant a party mob now and then like a 4/4 party)

Roc mt is dead now, there's huge spawn rate, you should level your character first Imo.
ok thanks.