Ive been using SROking bot for like 2 weeks on iSRO, and still i passed 2 bot inspections, without my char getting band
I just hope i dont get banned before I sell my 3D Glavie SOM+3 xD
i have been using agbot for 1, maby 2 years, with silk...and i havent been banned
And i mean ill bot 24/7 (except for the inspections) and nothing
Sro doesnt care as long as they get paid
well, i play this game 4 like 2 years. bought every month silk until like a year ago.. then i quit buying silk i tried every bot there is on isro and still not banned, but i got to say i still got 7 silk left and i'm gonna buy sum extra silk next tuesday just 2 b sure. cuz i used clientless and cheat engine so just 4 safety but i got to say, my other char was banned 4 months ago cuz having no silk on it anymore.. i hardly played on that char.. only used loader.. so i don't want to loose my main acc^_^
Tips for Botting (Tipps für Botting) 09/28/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 11 Replies Question: What bot should I use?
Answer: I recommend Easy Metin 2, which you can find at http://www.easymetin2.com/. I say this because I have used it and find it good and it has a lot of features. Also, I know that it's going to be expanded, upgraded, etc. because this same company made the SRO King bot for Silkroad Online, which is an excellent bot.
Question: What levels should I bot on?
Answer: This really depends. If you want to make money, fight monsters that are 5-8 levels lower than...
Botting + Silver Premium = BAD! 08/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies Ok, after days of pondering why my character/account on Petra keeps disconnecting while my other character in Eos is botting nonstop without any hiccups. I found that the issue is not the bot, nor the server. But the Silver Premium Ticket is the issue if you are botting for me just happens to be (isrobot) When using this ticket while botting on ANY server, you WILL constantly get disconnected from the server. There is some sort of bug with this particular premium combined with using a bot (in...