how do i update agbot? 12/10/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies hey, i was wondering i have 2.6.8 version of AGbot
Do i HAVE to upgrade it? Is it needed?
also, if i do have to, i've tried it and all that happens (all my files are in the silkroad folder for the game) is a folder is made, with the update that is titled as "update." Then when i open that AGbot, it comes up with 3 error messages as follows: "item.txt does not exist" "mob.txt does not exist" and "Mopt(or somethin like that idk exactly how it was).txt does not exist.
what's going...
SRO update V1.228 + AGBOT 12/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies I am new to this botting thing, and have been working out how to make it function for me, and have had some success. I do have this one question now, as the game has been updated from v1.227 to v1.228. Should I wait to use my AGBOT until the is an update for the new version, or would it be ok to try to log into the game now? Thanks in advance for any help, and thanks to the devs for something that makes the game a bit easier. :)
Since no one has answered, I suppose I shall try to log in...