Okay im Not a big botter ive used some bots on other games but nothing big but i have been playing silkroad now for quite some time now and between school and working i dont get much time to play and i dont level alot so im asking if someone will help me get started with what all i would need to get a nice bot that will level my char while im away.
I would just need to know what i need and what to do with it and how it works and how to start them all and what i will need to know to keep using it later on. It would be very helpfull and may turn into a very nice guid for others who may be in the same spot
Tips for Botting (Tipps für Botting) 09/28/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 11 Replies Question: What bot should I use?
Answer: I recommend Easy Metin 2, which you can find at http://www.easymetin2.com/. I say this because I have used it and find it good and it has a lot of features. Also, I know that it's going to be expanded, upgraded, etc. because this same company made the SRO King bot for Silkroad Online, which is an excellent bot.
Question: What levels should I bot on?
Answer: This really depends. If you want to make money, fight monsters that are 5-8 levels lower than...
Please help me on botting 11/04/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies Ok im 15 years old and i want to start botting on L2, i mean the one when u have to pay money for not the free one. anyway ive downloaded many differnt bots but none seem to work. please could someone post the latest links to l2walker and explain how to set it up. and how to bot.
Thank you very much.
Botting 11/01/2009 - Dragonica - 4 Replies Does anybody know of any places good to bot around level 25 or a 15 archer, thanks in advance.
Botting for all 03/17/2007 - Kal Online - 3 Replies Also ..
Syntex seine ist auch gut aber ich habe noch was besseres ausgedacht! Und gerade bei lowlvlern so bis 30 ist saugut!
Ihr braucht einfach 2-6 accs!
So macht ihr nen char kauft den allen bissl equip..
Dann expandloader.exe oder wie die heißt ausführen ! Das 6x ( Pro Acc 1x )
ACHTUNG Das kann ein wenig laggen bei nicht so guten PC's^^
Mein 2x2.13ghz pc und 2gb Ram hält das 4 x gut durch und halt CounterStrike Source im Hintergrund ;)
So dann stellt ihr die alle iwo hin am...