I'm having this problem with Agbot, in where I run the bot, and it's hunting, but maybe after a extended period of time, my whole computer is frozen.
I have all updated programs, for Agbot, and the Loader, so idk why it freezes.
I also updated my drivers, so idk why all of this is happening.
Help?
I cant find any thread about my problem, and if there is one, please link me to it.
I'm having this problem with Agbot, in where I run the bot, and it's hunting, but maybe after a extended period of time, my whole computer is frozen.
I have all updated programs, for Agbot, and the Loader, so idk why it freezes.
I also updated my drivers, so idk why all of this is happening.
Help?
I cant find any thread about my problem, and if there is one, please link me to it.
ok...1st of all if u have an antivirus .. it might be because of that.. if u don`t have ... than is from windows.. some other program it blocks it.. and also freeze ur computer .. those things happends often .. when u use a program wich is hacked.. like agbot.. or loader.. because ur antivirus detects any of those files like havin a virus or just infected.. so u should try this... format ur computer.. reinstall ur drivers for video.. sound... just what u use 4 ur computer and than install sro.. install or what u have to do .there...to agbot.. and use .. tell me if u still have the same problem .. and i`ll try give more hints maybe will work .. or maybe just this one will work.. if i helped i`m glad
ok...1st of all if u have an antivirus .. it might be because of that.. if u don`t have ... than is from windows.. some other program it blocks it.. and also freeze ur computer .. those things happends often .. when u use a program wich is hacked.. like agbot.. or loader.. because ur antivirus detects any of those files like havin a virus or just infected.. so u should try this... format ur computer.. reinstall ur drivers for video.. sound... just what u use 4 ur computer and than install sro.. install or what u have to do .there...to agbot.. and use .. tell me if u still have the same problem .. and i`ll try give more hints maybe will work .. or maybe just this one will work.. if i helped i`m glad
I tried reformating my computer 3 days ago, and it seemed to work fine. I think it might just be my antivirus. Should I just not run it when I run agbot and SRO?
Make a little fire in your room, get you PC close to the fire.
That should help.
Back2Topic:
Check...
... Antivirus
... FireWall
... AgBot Files (do you have all ? Maybe some are missed ?!)
It would seriously help, if you could possibly tell me what to do with my firewall. and the last time I ran the bot, I just decided to turn off my antivirus, so that's not the problem
[Guide]How To Set AgBot Loop! With AgBot 03/26/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 6 Replies Hello let me start by first saying this is NOT my work and i am NOT taking credit for it i am just posting it to help others that might need it like i did, I had a million questions about this and this little guide answerd all my questions and got my agbot to work just the way i wanted it to....Hope this helps others like it helped me...
Ever stuck on trying to figure out how to make loop work? Well, here it is:
Now you have reached the part where you will create your own loop, this can...
AgBot Crashing on 3 clients -- 1 agbot- 2 normal 11/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies hi... pvpers can someone explain me hoW to make a comp to can use 1 agbot client and 2 normals... cuz when i open 1 agbot and 2 normals my bot just crash and Bot Char STAYING ;;;););) pls HELP
agbot dont use agbot teleport =/ 09/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies i use agbot 2.4.1 and want to use airdock south to get to roc mountains south.
i used agbot dev wizzard tool, where the loop wizzard feature is implement.
but everytime my bot walk to this airdock npc, he doesnt click on him or teleport =/
plz send me the right codes, that my bot need (version 2.4.1)
PLZ HELP ME !