i dont have any lag in sro, i was botting with 7chars(SBot powa)and i was playing with 2other char at fortress today...guys, check some news at internet^^
Isro (Problem) 03/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies Hello,
I have a problem with Isro (International Silkroad).
When i choose my Charakter...
I Stay with the Charakter at Downhang.
After 5-10 Seconds i get a Windows Problem Text message!
Look at this Screen please =)
I hope anyone can help me please =)
Another Isro bot problem 12/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies When my bot runs outta pots or reapairing weps, it tele's to the town but it stops once it clicks on the wep guy.
Does anyone know the problem?
I have alredy checked loop all bot activity and etc...
iSRO Bot problem 09/30/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies Ever since that update with the Angel wings. I can't seem to load my game threw i SRO Bot now. I click the finger, its shows on the system tray but after I press Start Game nothing happens. Sro_client.exe doesn't pop up anyone know whats my problem?
ISRO Bot Problem 06/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies Hi,
Im training in Downhang Cave, and after an return Scroll my Bot dont make anything, the bot stays at the spawn from Hotan. Pls I need Help its my Bottime.
isro bot 1.54 problem 04/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies hi guys my bot wont repair and buy pots... what should i do? till morning it worked but now i dunno whats the problem... i tried to reinstal de bot but nothin's up.. pls help me