Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Isro (Problem)

Discussion on Isro (Problem) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Isro (Problem)

Hello,

I have a problem with Isro (International Silkroad).
When i choose my Charakter...
I Stay with the Charakter at Downhang.
After 5-10 Seconds i get a Windows Problem Text message!
Look at this Screen please =)

I hope anyone can help me please =)

PS: Sorry for my English but i want to learn ist better !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AAS.jpg (37.4 KB, 16 views)
Old 03/02/2010, 16:47   #2

i had this problem too..reinstall sro
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2010, 16:52   #3

Before one hour i reinstall it but the problem was be there -.-
Old 03/03/2010, 12:47   #4

me either, i need help too, i deleted host file from windows, then reinstalled, updated hackshield, reinstall .netframework but still the problem not solluted, today i'll try reinstall windows, maybe this will help, i hope so, the problem has began just after i updated silkroad..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BIG PROBLEM IN iSRO!!
08/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hello guys, im so desperate. today i was walking and i saw the anti bots mobs in front of me i used a skill from wizard to kill a champion and then the statue hit me wih 125k Damage! Then i died of course and i take a few prints. Now im walking (teleporting) to jangan but i got stuck in Hotan because every time i enter in game (in hotan) it disconnects!!!! its due that visit from anti bot mobs? PS: I DONT USE ANY TYPE OF BOT!!!
ISRO LAG PROBLEM !!!
01/01/2009 - Silkroad Online - 33 Replies
Hi.I have a probleme.Yesterday I began to have very much lag on isro server redsea.I reinstall sro but same problem.Now is a other problem.I can't connect.I got "Faild to connect to server C9".I use CCLEANER to clear and fix registrys but i cant connect.I have premium and i lose 1 day.Please help me :handsdown: Merry Christmas !:p
Problem with Isro Bot 1.87b
03/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Okay so... i am currently botitng in the caves to powerlevel my noobs.. My char goes to hotan.. buys the pots and does its thing.. teleports to donwang... gets on a horse... and goes towards DW WEST to go to cave.. and then suddenly moves back.. and continuously starts looping in donwang.. first to storage then to blacksmith then to stable... and then again moves towards Donwang West door.. and stops .. goes back and starts loop again...... I know i have all options correct Donwang...
isro bot 1.54 problem
04/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
hi guys my bot wont repair and buy pots... what should i do? till morning it worked but now i dunno whats the problem... i tried to reinstal de bot but nothin's up.. pls help me
Isro Bot Problem
03/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Also wenn ich den Bot gestartet habe mit softmod usw funktioniert alles.Ich kann ja den Zoomhack benutzen. Aber ich kann nicht den Bot konfigurieren warum? Ich drücke POS1 aber nix passiert.... bitte um hilfe achja AMD Athlon FX 5000+(DUAL) ATI RADEON X1650 2GB RAM