Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Typing tool **rSro**

Discussion on Typing tool **rSro** within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Typing tool **rSro**

im not sure if this has yet been released but im gonna release it any way.. hopefully it will be usefull

Not every one can type on russian and this tool will help fixing that

This is standard russian keybord layout

and this is this tool's lay out

basicly it replace's english letters into russians.. Press V and u get В

its not created by me.. its called Russian Phonetic... smth..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RSRO] DC Tool
12/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 27 Replies
Sup. I've made this tool some months ago, until Joymax fixed the bug on iSRO. Since is not useful for me anymore, I will release it to the public. This DC Tool allows you to: - DC everyone around you - DC all the party members of the party you are on - DC your Guild members - DC your Union members - DC specific players For some reason there are ppl who don't get DC, I don't know too much about RSRO so I don't know why does it happen, maybe they are using clientless, or a bot which...
rSro buffer tool ?
12/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Hi guys. So i wonder , are there some auto buffer tools for rsro . I rly need it fast Used search found some old isro progs.
rSro toolīs thread
02/17/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Dear Elitepvper moderatorīs, I was wondering if itīs possible to make/open a thread with all functioning and available tools for rSro, and hackīs like modded media.pk2 etc. it would make it for all of us easier, than searching through whole forum and many threads. Would be very thankfull! (P.S. I apologize if you see this as spam!)
rSro - Hide tool
02/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
is there any tool that can hide rSro? I dont want it to only minimize it, i want it to hide rSro. i searched for it, and i still do, but i dont finde something that can hide rSro. i hope you can help me.
Need pk2 edit tool to change rsro pk2
01/08/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
hey guys i want to change rsro pk2 i need some tools, i wanna change launcher ( pics) maybe you can help me and know what tools i need thanks