Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Iron Maiden!

Discussion on Iron Maiden! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Iron Maiden!

Oi, everyone! I know i might sound like a wierdo or something, but i got terribly hacked "two accounts" 88,50. My friend also had been hacked as well three times in a row. And another friend lvl 90 who has lost his 3 accounts--one was holding an 85+9 glavie, and the examples are simply unstoppable. . .

I've tried everything within my grasp just to stand against this terrible horrible tragedy--i've changed my PW's, e-mails, verified my accounts, formated my pc, and made it limited by using the "deep freeze" programme, but, still, the number of people who's falling is annoyingly increasing. . .

I asked my self, how on this ****** foking earth can these guys with their pluses and sos's still standing against this maliciously raids of hackers. . .Some folks are there, at least in my server, who, still, aren't being hacked by anyone.

I searched and made a questionnaire about the people who'd been severely brutally hacked, and they all have assured my doubts that the hackers are actually originated from non but a well-orginised group whose aim is only to suck as much as it can of gold. They don't make you a murder out of grudge or anything, and your SP ammount is quite still the same. . .

I was indeed in a dilemma, and this has brought forth a theory--" 'tis nothing but the gold companies!"

I know i sounded dull, but this is absolutely more serious than seriousness it self. It's like Douglas Adam's terrible question of life, the universe, and everything --I can't play, and i can't live on. . .just like being stuck in a purgatory.

So, the question that needs to be answered: "How can I be an iron maiden and defend my self from being fu*ked "hacked?" Some of you, might be hackers as well, so if you really have a good answer, please, just PM me, appreciate it.

Cheerios everyone, and sorry for the long post.
Old 12/07/2008, 10:19   #2

Right i got some stuff for you. Gameim.com, clearly hacked my friends 80 when the highest cap was out. He buys gold for the first time ever playing silkroad, the day he does, he logs off he was hacked. 2nd'ly notice that all the gold companies dont even speak proper english, there not even located in england.

Lastly i suggest get some antivirus, dont buy gold unless your positive you can trust them. When you go onto their site, they have your ip, you never know they may be stealth hackers. They cant get all their gold by just botting, i mean they have billions, so they may sell, week later hacked them you never know.

3rd'ly scan EVERYTHING you download sevral times using different scan software, 2 types are on my signiture.

If i come up with anything else ill message back to you. I believe you, you have a good point.

- Dont flame to this post
Old 12/08/2008, 06:42   #3

the trick is to play clean.. dont buy gold from any goldselling websites unless you made a deal with a friend,dont download any bots or hacks, dont play on internet cafe's, and last... DONT TRUST ANYONE xD
Old 12/08/2008, 07:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rieljames View Post
the trick is to play clean.. dont buy gold from any goldselling websites unless you made a deal with a friend,dont download any bots or hacks, dont play on internet cafe's, and last... DONT TRUST ANYONE xD
all this with a BIG underline on the word "dont trust anyone"
Old 12/08/2008, 09:42   #5

I Agree