Hello,I got problem when I'm playing in my character I get always "????" after less than 1 min.
and I running to clients and one of them only in farming so I don't do nothing on him and he is working good without this problem.
How can I solve this "???" problem ?
I reinstalled the game,and updated my graphic card and its doesn't help.
Have suggestion for me ?
???? error could mean a few things... so I can't say how to fix it, maybe buy a new gfx? more ram? up your paging file? reformat? use /mini then /min the char you are farming before loading the other.
I had this problem before and she was fixed by himself.
What I need just waiting or what ?
I dont want reformat my computer again I did it alot of times ,and I get the ??? even when I only with the client is training...
I had this problem before and she was fixed by himself.
What I need just waiting or what ?
I dont want reformat my computer again I did it alot of times ,and I get the ??? even when I only with the client is training...
Let me get this right.
You log one character (the one you are farming) he run's sweet, so you log another to power level him? and after 1 minute he get the ?? error?
I tried to play on my char on my friend computer and when I try to kill I get there also the ??? error...
So It's sure not problem on my computer so what is it ?
[AUFRUF] An alle, die von "[Aimee]", "Blck-Sellerx" & ".Ava" betrogen worden sind! 03/23/2010 - Last Chaos - 34 Replies Hallo libe ehrlichen Member von e*PvPers!
Im LastChaos und Metin Bereich im TBM Forum soll ".Ava" mehrere Leute abgezogen haben. Nun kommen aber plötzlich Gegenstimmen in der iTrader Bewertung die positiv ausfallen von "Black-SellerX" und "" bei genauerem Hinsehen bemerkt man, dass diese 3 Forenuser sich gegenseitig immer wieder positiv bewerten, dennnoch werden diese von vielen Usern negativ bewertet. Von "" wurde ich selber betrogen, daher mein Interesse.
Deshalb vermute ich, dass hinter...