Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Integration

Discussion on Server Integration within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 500
Server Integration

__________________________________________________ _________

really good idea from joymax makes server more fun but one part of this i dont understand very good:

For a limited time, maximum characters that can be transferred to the merged server are 20 characters. So please delete other characters aside from the four main characters that you will further use.

this part (it is at 2), does this mean you can only have 4 account at 1ip or what do they mean with this.
Old 05/16/2012, 14:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
YESH ! finally now I can get my 118 wiz out of that ****** server petra
Old 05/16/2012, 16:32   #3

Good thing =D

And the 20 chars thing means , at the moment the max per account is 4 chars per servre , but if you have 4 chars on server A and 4 on server B and server A and B becomes server C, U will have 8 chars on server C , this is not allowed normaly. For 1 month u can have 8 (Max 20) chars then after that 1 month the 4 lowest chars get deleted.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2012, 16:41   #4

Servers will be crowded again , got to buy premium then .
Old 05/18/2012, 13:14   #5

I think this is stupid, what if they merge two servers with extremely different economies or an old server with a really new one, it will screw up everything.
Old 05/18/2012, 13:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by atramentous7 View Post
I think this is stupid, what if they merge two servers with extremely different economies or an old server with a really new one, it will screw up everything.
It's nice to see some changes man, there are some servers with 400 players only ! like server Petra , I used to play on that server long ago & I have a level 118 char there , It would be awesome & very helpful if I could transfer it to Pluto
Old 05/20/2012, 09:02   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HsW666 View Post
It's nice to see some changes man, there are some servers with 400 players only ! like server Petra , I used to play on that server long ago & I have a level 118 char there , It would be awesome & very helpful if I could transfer it to Pluto
And if they merge it with some other server that isn't pluto?
Old 05/20/2012, 12:46   #8

Any idea when they´ll do it ?
Old 05/20/2012, 15:07   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by atramentous7 View Post
And if they merge it with some other server that isn't pluto?
I prefer Pluto...but any server with 1500+ ppl is fine
Old 05/20/2012, 15:29   #10

Looks nice , too bad im not playing at any isro servers.