Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

When i go to log in SRO, my comp restarts. help please D:

Discussion on When i go to log in SRO, my comp restarts. help please D: within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
When i go to log in SRO, my comp restarts. help please D:

Hey

I just downloaded silk road v1.150 global client, and downloaded the 1.158 patch, but when i go to log on, i type my user and pass..but shortly my comp will just suddenly restart.

Does anyone know what the problem is, or could help?

Thanks.
Old 09/15/2008, 16:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
mhh, sounds like a software error. i swear with a new windows xp partition it will work without any issues! ... try to open taskmanager.exe and kill all unused and unnecessary tasks. Also check that u have installed all driver components correctly, new versions etc.

if u have a external hdd, then try to install a new sro folder!

if u fail, then its a driver problem i guess...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Computer restarts when....
12/30/2009 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
Hello guys i have a problem.... I trying to learn how to find a fking pointer in CE, first i tried on the p.server i play but when i clicked on "Find out what acesses to this address" computer suddenly restarted. Okay i thought its becosue of pserver, and anyways i dont wanna test new stuff on a server i play, so i searcher up y pserver project fast installed it (w/o hackshield at all ). Okay I opened up kiki engine again but shit happend after i found speed address and clicked on Find out...
WTT FA Comp/Comp lvl 100 for metin2 account
09/20/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
hi the account is on the server jupiter on eu version! i want to trade my FA lvl 100 for a metin2 account. the account is comp/comp and has all good skills on the required lvl :P upgrade skills: vita lvl 8 damage absorb lvl 1
CE restarts my cpu...why?
01/21/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies
when ever i run CE with cabal i see a box pop up but b4 i have time to even get the first word of it it restarts my cpu and i would like to know why. cuz how am i sopposed to even use it if it resets every time >.> lol thex for ur help if u help me or even can (if u can u should lol )
help my pc always restarts when running gameguard
05/30/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
hello everyone :(could anybody help me my pc always restarts when running gameguard and its really getting into my nerves!! but sometimes i can connect to it but most of the times it restarts than connected. all the suggestion is very much appreciated tnx and can i really baypass the gameguard?:confused: tnx BTW im in cabal PH:)
PC restarts after few minues
05/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 34 Replies
Heya, ALL TQ Games (Conquer Online and Eudemons Online) are causing problems to my pc, they restart my pc after a few mins. This problem is only caused by TQ Games, other games like Sims 2, GW etc are running 24/7 well. Specs; AMD64 X2 +5000, 1 GB Ram and a Radeon X1650. On my old pc they ran very well.