Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PC restarts after few minues

Discussion on PC restarts after few minues within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Heya,

ALL TQ Games (Conquer Online and Eudemons Online) are causing problems to my pc, they restart my pc after a few mins. This problem is only caused by TQ Games, other games like Sims 2, GW etc are running 24/7 well.
Specs;
AMD64 X2 +5000, 1 GB Ram and a Radeon X1650.

On my old pc they ran very well.
Old 01/30/2007, 14:11   #2

hmm id like to help but im not sure wats wrong... lol
btw do we get to see ur promotions since ur an e*pvp promo girl?
Old 01/30/2007, 14:18   #3

well, i wish this will help you.

-----------------------------------1-----------------------------------------
I wanted to say it was from RAM's but it seems you have 1 GB and this is enough, but the problem is, is all the 1 GB WORKING ?

you have to check the RAM's if they are working properly.

-----------------------------------2-----------------------------------------
also you must install the driver of the graphic card to let the game work properly or else it will restart the computer.

-----------------------------------3-----------------------------------------
check the tempreture of the CPU, maybe one of the fans not working, or the fan of the graphic card is not working.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish it helps.
Old 01/30/2007, 14:20   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by ahmednoos@Jan 30 2007, 14:18
well, i wish this will help you.

-----------------------------------1-----------------------------------------
I wanted to say it was from RAM's but it seems you have 1 GB and this is enough, but the problem is, is all the 1 GB WORKING ?

you have to check the RAM's if they are working properly.

-----------------------------------2-----------------------------------------
also you must install the driver of the graphic card to let the game work properly or else it will restart the computer.

-----------------------------------3-----------------------------------------
check the tempreture of the CPU, maybe one of the fans not working, or the fan of the graphic card is not working.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish it helps.
hmm yeah i wld of suggested most of that...cept she stated that ONLY tq games (eud and conquer) make her computer restart... so none of them really fit..
Old 01/30/2007, 14:43   #5

I always say video driver, because any time my PC acts up while running CO, that is 99 pct of the time the problem. So update your video driver, and see if that helps, if not, post again and I'll see what kind of a solution I can come up with.
Old 01/30/2007, 14:46   #6

lol dm is reading, lets see wat he has to say

wOOt 200th post xD
Old 01/30/2007, 15:08   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Maybe It's Maybelline@Jan 30 2007, 14:02
Heya,

ALL TQ Games (Conquer Online and Eudemons Online) are causing problems to my pc, they restart my pc after a few mins. This problem is only caused by TQ Games, other games like Sims 2, GW etc are running 24/7 well.
Specs;

I assume you're running windows xp? Anyways, right click on My Computer>Advanced>Settings of Startup and recovery>and de-mark Automatically restart. Now the next time, windows xp shouldn't be rebooting, but it's "supposed"(doesn't do it always, cause Bill Gates sucks ***) to show you a blue screen with the error. Write down the error code and google it.
Old 01/30/2007, 15:08   #8

hat es bei mir damals wo ich aktiv war auch gemacht aber unregelmässig meist mit ne bluescreen vom grafiktreiber herrührend irgendwann kam fetter rauch aus dem rechner ergebnis neues netzteil musste her grafikkarte hatte ne schaden und von da an hatte ich bei jeden spiel das problem (vorher nur bei conquer), kann da nur als tip geben finger weg von tq spielen wenn das passiert.
Old 01/30/2007, 15:21   #9

Desktop > Rmouse > Settings > Color Quality > 32 Bits change to a lower one (16)

This should do the trick with ur card

- btw drivers up2date to and all that stuff personally I just trashed a 6800 with overclocking... wasnt a good idea but hell I wanted a new one anyway
Old 01/30/2007, 15:31   #10

the same problem was for me u must
must install the driver of the graphic card from the internet
Old 01/30/2007, 15:35   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Maybe It's Maybelline+Jan 30 2007, 14:02--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Maybe It's Maybelline @ Jan 30 2007, 14:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Heya,

Specs;

On my old pc they ran very well. [/b]

Did it restart by only using 1 client or more?

<hr>Append on Jan 30 2007, 15:39<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Diabox@Jan 30 2007, 15:08
<!--QuoteBegin--Maybe It's Maybelline
Quote:
@Jan 30 2007, 14:02
Heya,

Specs;

I assume you're running windows xp? Anyways, right click on My Computer>Advanced>Settings of Startup and recovery>and de-mark Automatically restart. Now the next time, windows xp shouldn't be rebooting, but it's "supposed"(doesn't do it always, cause Bill Gates sucks ass) to show you a blue screen with the error. Write down the error code and google it.
[/quote]
this ill give it a try
Old 01/30/2007, 17:37   #12

I bet my money on that is either:

a) Color quality problemo, chang it to 16bit. (Can find it in this thread)

b) Graphic drivers. Update n try.
Old 01/30/2007, 17:45   #13

still its weird it shuts down the pc... It should just boom out - betting my cash on the change from 32>16bit
Old 01/30/2007, 17:50   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by _Trinity_@Jan 30 2007, 17:45
still its weird it shuts down the pc... It should just boom out - betting my cash on the change from 32>16bit
I dont know if this is correct.

Juz give it a try,

1. Re-install your OS.
2. Re-install CO.
If the result is the same.

Theres a problem with your HARDWARE.
Old 01/30/2007, 18:19   #15

Maybe It's Maybelline is having a problem with her new PC... I don't think its a OS problem
Closed Thread