I have Wizard level 67.
He is Wizard/Bard and is mastery is level 67 too (Gap 0)
My weapon is level 64+5 and I have NPC set.
Where I can training without die ?
I'm try to train on mobs level 61 (Green) and I still die ,they hit me per attack like 800 (Regular mob) and gaint can do like 1.8K In critical.
I have 3K Hp I'm pure INT Wizard.
What I have to do It's really hard to level up like that.
And powerleveling It's too expensive like 800K each hour.
I have avery good tip! Since you are using bard as sub class then you should put points in noise so that no monsters can attack you unless you attack them. Notice that still champions and giants may attack, but not normal mobs.
WTT Lv96 Wizard-Bard in Ser(EOS) for lv94+ wizard in greece 12/09/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies Hi guys
Character info
Set : full +5 FB set and accessories ( 94 ~ 96 )
silk item : 3 avatars , 2 ability pets , 1 devil spirit A grade
email verify : yahoo