lol thats not posible cuz gm's dont have acces to ure accounts by Law, probably the hacker bought some astrals and imortals made his weps +5 and voila! silk is gone
yea I think thats it...never tried it but once I accidentally put my picking pet into the exchange window of the NPC and it showed me that I could sell it for 1 gold...so that could be an explanation
in the older days you could sell silk items on NPC(pets) and u would have get 440 k for one
but there were too many ccfer's and joymax changed that to 1 gold
so u can sell the silk items to npc but with 1 gold so its ussless trying to ccf for that anymore
[Question] Metin2 posible to play International not German? 05/26/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies Hi all, i wanted to try metin2 for my first time, but don't wanna start from global. I see there is some pservers, but i have been searching all over the this forum section, and its even hard to find English replays in topics. And play in ".de" German pservers don't wanna because my German isn't very good. So play with players i wont understand, kinda like playing with bots. Is there any international servers where people talking in English ?
And " Metin2United *International Server*"...
QUESTION ! IS pOSIBle.....? 12/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies IS posible to continue boting whit Sbot if my computer enter on himbernacion, or suspencion, the bot continues? or all get DC? [THX ALOT.
Posible? 06/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies It is posible put co server in VPS? Virtual hosting,if yes maby sombary can tel how? Thanks a lot
Is it Posible to . . . 12/20/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies Hello, I did not pley Conquer for some time and i forgot all me id's they all where rememberd.I turned on Conquer and downloaded pach when I did that all me rememberd id was lost is ther eny wey that i can get them back If yes How ??